Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Cue Sheet Recording

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
When we are recording a mix using VDJ, the software automatically creates a cue sheet file for us to use when uploading to various sites. I use this cue sheet when uploading to Mixcloud (https://www.mixcloud.com) in order to make the process of time stamping so much easier. The problem that I am having is that when I am DJing a set using content unlimited tracks I can not record internally inside VDJ which means that the software will not create a cue sheet file.

Could you all give us the option to record a cue sheet when DJing even if using content unlimited tracks?

Posté Sat 30 Apr 16 @ 4:37 pm
and then the opposite so if for example, we load up the recorded mix and it contains a .cue file, could VirtualDJ import these into automatic cue points??

Posté Wed 25 May 16 @ 11:41 pm
cosine83ControlleristMember since 2015
Using the 8.2 beta and it's in now when showing all settings.

Posté Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 1:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
gstrib wrote :
...using content unlimited tracks I can not record internally inside VDJ

Content Unlimited files are considered DRM protected and since the service offers your the ability to use/play the tracks and not own them, recording will not be available for these files.

Removing this, would allow anyone to record CU files and keep them and that of course would conflict with the whole idea of the service.

Posté Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 11:14 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)