Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Multitouch skin by DjDad

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

First off let me just say what an amazing skin. Thanks so much. I love the large browser and the ability to bump back and forth from a fx page to the regular old info layout. I appreciate the default skin, but I do love a large browser window :)

I have a DDJ-SZ and I've remapped a couple buttons to suit myself, but I seem to be stuck on a way to accomplish one task.

When I set the command "sideview +1" it doesn't seem command anything.
I have also tried to set a similar button for the keyboard control but my syntax is all wrong or I am referencing something incorrectly. I have tried writing your references to "$sideview 0/1/2/3" in operators (? And :), tried referencing the original names and even copying lines from other skin xml lines to the string in yours as well, all to no avail.

As well, I am trying to integrate the "clone" button from the default VDJ 8 skin with similar success...

Before you think "this guy sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about" please be aware that I do not, in fact, know what I am talking about. I have a limited knowledge of these things that tops out around middling excel spreadsheet operators at best.

I would love to be able to map that function to one of these largely unused buttons and also clone a browser pane from another simple push. The DDJ puts the laptop a bit out of reach and this would make such a repetitive function so much smoother.

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have to what I am doing wrong, and again, thanks for such a fantastic skin. I hope my requests are not received as negative criticism.

Posté Tue 24 May 16 @ 6:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The skin has a custom Sideview, not the default one, so sideview +1 wont work.
cycle '$sideview' 4
will do the job

Posté Wed 25 May 16 @ 12:31 am
ha ha ha!!!

my friend, you are a champion! thanks so much, it worked like a charm :)

Posté Wed 25 May 16 @ 12:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)