Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Database Corruption

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can anyone please help me with a message I get when I open Virtual DJ 8 on my mac?! I get the message"The database on drive TOSHIBA EXT: is corrupted.
Do you want to fix it now". I had this happen once before and the staff from VD fixed the database, however it is happening again. I never got to learn how to fix it. I did go to Browser Options and did the remove missing files from DB. Did not work! I know they did something different but would like to fix myself if I can learn how they did it. Anyone with specific instructions???? Thanks for any help!

Posté Sun 12 Jun 16 @ 11:24 pm
mellpotPRO InfinityMember since 2013
same here videos freeze audio keeps playing same message yet all files are from promo mpeg 4 so not corrupt

Posté Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 10:47 pm
The corruption comes from a symbol or something that does not belong there from what I understand. I did research and that seems to be the problem...however, not sure how to fix on my own.

Posté Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 1:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could please try again with the latest Early Access build 3268 ?

Posté Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 2:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)