Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Cant remove the Video logo

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I bought this version so I could remove the logo from the video player. Now I found that it still won’t allow me to remove it?

I tried the customer care online chat for 4 hours without a response????

Can anyone help me remove the logo from the video display.

Thanks

Posté Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 8:57 pm
I'm pretty sure you need a subscription or Pro licence to remove the logo.

The controller licence you have is for non-professional (or home) use only so having a logo shouldn't be an issue.

Posté Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 9:01 pm
but i paid for a licence $49 surely this is Pro?

VirtualDJ Controller License 1 @ USD 49.00 each
Thank you for your purchase.
A separate email has been sent to you with further details.

Posté Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 9:06 pm
No. The Pro licence is $299 plus tax.

ADVANCED HOME USERS
If you are not using it professionally, but you have some professional equipment like a USB DJ controller that you'd like to use, and you are not ready yet to commit fully and buy a PRO license, then you have the option to buy a cheaper license specifically for your controller.

A per-controller license will cost between $49 and $199, depending on your controller.

Posté Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 9:07 pm
Thank you.

I dont have a controler all i want to do is play the videos for church gatherings without the logo from the laptop? How can i do this?

I cannot pay $299 to simply remove a logo???

Posté Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 8:56 am
Church gatherings (whether paid or not) is still commercial use so unfortunately you need the Pro version.

If you have purchased the $49 licence in error then contact support directly to discuss your options:

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/step2.html

Posté Tue 28 Jun 16 @ 8:59 am
I am a PRO user (VirtualDJ 8 PRO Infinity) and I still have the logo too...

Posté Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 3:47 am
godwentpunk, goto VDJ config and search for LOGO under options.

Posté Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 3:57 am
The Magic.DJ wrote :
godwentpunk, goto VDJ config and search for LOGO under options.

Bingo... that was it...

I'm really liking this whole video thing... The club I go to does its 80s night on video and I really like it... They don't do their "club mixes" but it nice to dance a little and watch videos versus people watching...

Now to figure out how to write some JavaScript so I can rip all of the videos I like by an artist and then just delete the ones I don't like.

joe...

Posté Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 4:36 am
why cant anyone answer a question instead of saying you have to be a pro user

[Moderated : bad language]

Posté Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 11:51 pm
because if you read up above in the responses the question was answered. more than once.

you don't have the pro/infinity version? then the logo stays. it's that simple. and in plain English without resorting to swearing.

Posté Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 2:23 am
izehiPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I own a pro version and still cant get rid of the logo either. I even tried to buy again and it tell "Already Have"

Posté Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 7:10 pm
So we are on the same page, you have tried this,

Posté Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 9:47 pm
Go to option than on top under search scroll down to all settings, than scroll down to Vidio and look for the Logo options

Posté Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 11:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)