Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet recording

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am new to VDJ 8, I have used VDJ7 for years and recording was simple. hit record and play whatever. It worked. Now, I try to record and get what sounds like electric sounds instead of my music. Also the waveform is a single line. Any suggestions? I use a VSM4 with a 2 player skin. I am just not familiar with how to configure it correctly to make the recording work. Thanks for any help.

Posté Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 6:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:08 am
ok, thanks! However, I tried that and now I have 4 decks (and there is no remove song button or "eject" button for each deck which is a whole different hassle) and made my mashup recording. This time I could hear the music, but the electronic buzzing is still there. It's not a clean recording. Any suggestions? It sounds like some kind of electric filter sound thru the whole song over the music.

Plus, when trying to setup my mixer order, 1-2-3-4 is the default, but 2-3-1-4 doesn't exist as an option. 2-3-4-5 and 3-4-5-6 are the only other 2 options available. That is not consistent with what the manual shows. would love to use the middle 2 for my first two decks and the outer 2 for the lower 2 decks.

Posté Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 2:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)