Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Soundswitch support - Page: 2

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

HES ALIVE!!

Welcome back Scott. ;-p

Posté Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 1:49 pm
Still nothing new with Soundswitch and virtual Dj
Using showXpress but I like the idea of Soundswitch
Let's hope they get it together soon
Waiting

Posté Tue 12 Sep 17 @ 3:18 pm
UPDATE (unofficial)
VirtualDJ/Atomix has offered absolutely no support on this project.
However, SoundSwitch took it upon themselves and have figured out with out help from the VDJ team.

Stay tuned- I will update soon.

Official Statement - The same SoundSwitch Box will work with BOTH VDJ and serato. Not that serato matters, but just wanted everyone to know compatibility was not an issue.

Posté Tue 12 Sep 17 @ 3:24 pm
Awesome news bro!!

Posté Tue 12 Sep 17 @ 5:46 pm
So if I buy the Soundswitch box I will be able to use it with virtual Dj 8 without any problems
It's a $500 box and I don't play serato so I don't want to waste my money

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 2:43 pm
Don't spend your money just yet........ SoundSwitch is still working on something.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 5:02 pm
The SoundSwitch BOX will work with both VirtualDJ and Serato.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 5:08 pm
Not yet it won't.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 5:16 pm
LOL, you silly?

It will it is the same box. The box is not the issue slowing up its use. Its the software compatibility between VDJ8 and SS.

Anyone currently using the SoundSwtch box NOW with Serato once it is ready for VirtualDJ they can switch and not need a new box, because the one they have will work with both.

The software portion is not VirtualDJ ready. (but soon) Once the software is ready, the box is good to go.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 5:53 pm
DjKrazyIan wrote :
Once the software is ready, the box is good to go.

Exactly. It won't work yet. So it was incorrect of you to say it "will work".

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:12 pm
groovindj wrote :
DjKrazyIan wrote :
Once the software is ready, the box is good to go.

Exactly. It won't work yet. So it was incorrect of you to say it "will work".

But you're still wrong. The Box will work. The box is $499.00, you can buy it now and it will work!

They software is not ready yet. The software is free.

I bought my box so once the software, which is a free download, when ready I can use.

Nothing is wrong with the box, it is ready to go. The box is 100% fully functional and ready for use.

The BOX is NOT an issue.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:19 pm

Look at the question I was answering;
eyezableed wrote :
So if I buy the Soundswitch box I will be able to use it with virtual Dj 8 without any problems
It's a $500 box and I don't play serato so I don't want to waste my money

He clearly wanted to know if he pre buys the box NOW that it will work once the software is ready.

Again the BOX is ready, Software is on the way. You will not need to throw away your box to switch DJ Softwares.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:24 pm
So at the end of the day it cannot be used with virtual Dj at this time
Soundswitch have to come out with a software for virtual Dj
Will wait until it is guaranteed by Soundswitch or someone who has tested it

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:32 pm
Nope, BOX works fine.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:35 pm
Don't make sense
Why buy the box if I can't use it now
Don't play serato
By the time the software comes out the box may be cheaper
You are trying to get technical
I know the box won't change it may need upgrade

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:39 pm
This is a technical topic.

The box if it needs an update (firmware) can be done on a computer.

The fact still remains the BOX is fine.

Why buy it now? Simple;
1. Some people like to be ahead of the game.
2. Some people enjoy helping BETA test new products.
3. Some people charge enough per gig to buy what ever they want, not thinking about price.
4. Some people just like to buy new things.
5. Let's pretend this software becomes available tomorrow, or one day NEXT week...... The people who already bought it can start right away!

If you have to wait for the price to drop... Maybe it's not for you. Most all products drop in price, its common practice. If I want the leading tech I can't wait for the price to drop, I have to act and have the new thing before the competition does. You either lead the pack or fall behind.

I'm not auguring with you. It's Simple this BOX works.

Either buy it now or wait, that is your call. But the BOX still WORKS, You will NOT have to buy a new box to make this work. Nothing is wrong with the BOX. Buy the box now and wait for software or don't I don't care what you do or dont do. Either way the BOX STILL WORKS! :) I'm sorry you can't understand that.

To anyone else; The BOX does work. When the software catches up to VDJ8 I will report back!

Cheers

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 6:51 pm
For goodness sake! The box is useless without the appropriate software/support etc.

It WILL NOT WORK with VDJ at this point in time.

Stop repeating "the box will work". You'll only confuse people. It won't work on its own. It's of no use whatsoever until it's supported.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 7:00 pm
THE BOX does work, please stop saying it won't.

You will not need another box, this box is the correct box to work with VirtualDJ8.
Buy with confidence that the box is the only box that will work with SoundSwitch.

When the software is fully ready for VDJ8 it will be a free download on the SS site. You will not need a new box for the updated software.
The Hardware BOX is ready to go.
Anyone who has already bought a box,
a. Whether to use with Serato (in the meantime) or to
b. BETA test (if you're in the program) or to
c. have it early on, will already be good to go on the day the SOFTWARE is released.

AT NO POINT HAVE I EVER SAID IT WILL WORK TODAY (September 13th 2017) WITH VDJ8, The goof ball above will not read every post to enter into a full conversation. The point is if you would like to be an early adopter the SoundSwitch will only have ONE BOX that will work with various DJ Softwares. ONE BOX. VDJ8 and Serato will use the very same BOX, You can switch DJ SOFTWARE Mid Show if you choose and still use the very SAME SoundSwitch BOX.

ONLY ONE (1) SoundSwitch BOX is needed for use with Serato or Virtual DJ.

I truly hope sir you can read and understand that the BOX is fine. We are not talking about the software as it is not ready.

Why would you talk about a software that is not ready yet - you silly?

VR

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 7:12 pm
DjKrazyIan wrote :

When the software is fully ready for VDJ8 it will be a free download on the SS site. You will not need a new box for the updated software.

So it doesn't bloody work with VDJ at this point in time. Maybe it's a language thing but you're confusing the hell out of me.

You even contradict yourself in the above thread.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 7:53 pm
Not really, the BOX is the correct one to buy for either VirtualDJ or Serato.

When the software is ready for use the BOX will work with VDJ8.

Posté Wed 13 Sep 17 @ 7:55 pm
53%