Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet TellyVisuals and TellyMedia - Page: 6

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Thank You Don

Posté Tue 29 Aug 17 @ 3:24 am
The TV 3.43 plus version which is in testing, allows you to set the incoming chat messages as an image for the background image of any panel. All the current images settings are still in effect. They fade in or out depending on if there is an incoming chat image or not. In the following image the bottom right panel is displaying the image for last incoming chat image. If in facebook group you already know this :) I could use some comments on this and think it could be better. The users avatar/profile image has also been added for incoming twitter messages.

It is a setting in image options dialog. If no panel has this setting it behaves as before. When there is no incoming image, whatever the panel was displaying before is faded in. So it does not need to display a blank when there is no incoming image. So it could be displaying your logo, the VDJ video video, or whatever when there is no incoming chat image.

If you wish to test TV 3.43 plus/prime which is not official yet, please send me an email. donmoir@comcast.net I posted the link to it on the TellyVisuals facebook group as well.

Huey I have you covered with the other thing and will send shorty.

Posté Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 4:41 pm
Kickass update!!

Posté Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 9:33 pm
I put up TellyVisuals 3.52 plus / prime and TellyContainer 1.64

TV 3.52 adds:

1) an option for better incoming user images display. Any panel can display the incoming chat image. This is set in the images options dialog. This gives you more room to display the image. The panel can share this image with any other image you miight have set for a panel so it never needs to be blank.

2) Changes twitter to use your own twitter account. In connections tab, you will see a 'get pin' button. Clicking it will take you to your twitter web site and give you a pin. Copy and paste that pin into the area to the left of the 'get pin' button.

3) Fixes some connection issues with Twitter when connected via WIFI

TC 1.64 includes TV 3.52

Thanks to John Howard, Jay Drake, and Huey Sullivan for helping me to test.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Posté Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 6:11 pm
I put up TellyVisuals 3.53 plus / prime and TellyContainer 1.65

o - fixes some problems with horizontal scrolling chat panels using the new chat display

o - fixes a problem in the connections tab

includes the following changes made with 3.52

1) an option for better incoming user images display. Any panel can display the incoming chat image. This is set in the images options dialog. This gives you more room to display the image. The panel can share this image with any other image you miight have set for a panel so it never needs to be blank.

2) Changes twitter to use your own twitter account. In connections tab, you will see a 'get pin' button. Clicking it will take you to your twitter web site and give you a pin. Copy and paste that pin into the area to the left of the 'get pin' button. You only need to do this once per computer.

TC 1.65 includes TV 3.53

Thanks to John Howard, Jay Drake, and Huey Sullivan for helping me to test.

Posté Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 4:47 pm
In these images, 4 panels are displaying the VDJ video. The top panel is mirror tiled and rotating vertically. The left panel is rotating to the left. The right panel is flipped and rotating to the right. The center panel is not rotating and shares the space with incoming chat images from a variety of sources. When there is no incoming chat image it will display the VDJ video. The bottom panel is a horizontal scrolling chat panel.

When there is a chat image to display, the VDJ video will fade out and the chat image will fade in. It will fade out when it goes out of scope and fade the VDJ video back in.

Posté Thu 08 Feb 18 @ 6:40 pm
Awesome and Thanks!!

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 1:29 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sorry for asking such a dump question, but I haven't used TV for a long time. Actually, I haven't done a public gig for a long time...

Question is: Where do the chat images come from? Twitter and Pushbullet?

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 10:11 am
Yes, they come from Twitter, Pushbullet, Twilio, IMU and iWall.

Not sure if I’ve missed any, not around my machine right now.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 1:57 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thank you.

That is a feature I missed when I was using it on a regular basis. Nice that it is now possible.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 2:01 pm
IMU does not deal with images so no images from there but images from the rest Huey mentioned.

I put up TellyVisuals 3.54 plus / prime and TellyContainer 1.66

o - Fixes a problem where the chat images could disappear from the display when changing some options.

includes the following changes made with 3.52 and 3.53

o - fixes some problems with horizontal scrolling chat panels using the new chat display

o - fixes a problem in the connections tab

2) Changes twitter to use your own twitter account. In connections tab, you will see a 'get pin' button. Clicking it will take you to your twitter web site and give you a pin. Copy and paste that pin into the area to the left of the 'get pin' button. You only need to do this once per computer.

TC 1.66 includes TV 3.54

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 4:41 pm
Yup I don’t know why I added them to the list. I’ve alwas asked for it but they never budged on it.....

Don is there any easy way of using an iPhone for the text2screen that you’ve figured out??

Also wasn’t there mention of being able to use a Google phone number??

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 5:22 pm
I think PushBullet works with an iPhone. They were working on it way back where it was not quite working but I think it might be working now. You can try it.

https://www.pushbullet.com/

I don't think I would be wanting to use my personal phone number and would want to use an alternate phone.

Twilio is on online SMS and MMS service and no additional hardware needed. They give you a local to you phone number and it is free to try. It is free for a long time lol. It was when I was testing it anyway. I think your free account goes away when you don't use it in months time or something like that. It is fairly cheap anyway like some fraction of a penny for SMS text and a penny per image. and you only pay for per use messages and no other fees. Support is good as well.

https://www.twilio.com/

Yeah google phone worked but it was some sort of ass backwards thing that was not very appealing. Twilio would be better.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 5:38 pm
Cool I remember trying Push Bullet and getting confused.

I’ll check out Twilio again this weekend and see if I can’t get it working.

Thanks!!

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 6:29 pm
I put up TV 3.56 Plus/Prime for testing. TV 3.55 changed the way vertical scrolling chat panels worked. I am not sure if I will retain the old way yet. The new way displays only one message at a time. This greatly improves low height chat panels. Before it would try to fit as many messages as possible into the area provided. That way does not sync up well with the new way of the displaying the incoming chat images and was not that clean especially when the height of the chat panel was small. You could use a horizontal scrolling chat panel but it takes too long for the messages to scroll in. The new vertical method is much faster. It works with any number of display lines per message and each single message will occupy the entire height of the panel. TV 3.56 will automatically delete the incoming images from the TV files path folder. This is to prevent a large build up of files. Since iWall uses it's own folder, it does not delete those but I believe it has the same problem.

In this image, you can see the chat panel at bottom has a fairly low height and the message occupies entire height. I added an animated television static image to the panel to give it some texture and to add interest. I am also using the chat background colors so every other message will have a different background color. I set the transparency for the chat background colors so the animated gif will show thru some. You also know that the image being displayed for the incoming message in the center panel belongs to the chat message being displayed with no confusion.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 8:25 pm
Hello Guys. Can you tell me how to use rotation in telly visuals??

Posté Fri 11 May 18 @ 12:44 am
Rotation of image requires the Prime version of TV. Just one of things added extra to the prime version.

You can find more info here:

Posté Fri 11 May 18 @ 1:08 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Don Moir wrote :
I think PushBullet works with an iPhone.

I tried using my Iphone last gig, and it did not work yet :(

Posté Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 5:57 pm
The first version of TellyVisuals for VDJ 64 bit has been put up for testing.

If you wish to try it out, you can send me an email. The link is also available via the TellyVisuals facebook group.

It requires you to be a plus or prime user so you will need a license code to install it.

The installer will install both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of TV 4.x. TV 4 has the next generation of display graphics for TV built into it. It will still take awhile to turn the new features on, building a new interface for them, etc.

If you do email me, please include something that indicates you would like to try TV 64 bit version.

donmoir@comcast.net

Posté Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 2:45 pm
Don Moir wrote :
TV 4 has the next generation of display graphics for TV built into it. It will still take awhile to turn the new features on, building a new interface for them, etc.
donmoir@comcast.net

Will this include a Mac version??

Posté Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 10:32 pm
81%