Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Denon SC3900 will not stay synced

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I use two 3900's and a mc6000mk2, and run windows 10. When I drop the second it will not stay synced. The second tracks waveform wiil not keep up with the other. If I drop it back on time it will do the same thing. Any thoughts

Posté Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 3:54 am
Two different tracks? Are you beatmatching these by ear first, or are you just assuming they're the same tempo?

When they don't sync, do you adjust the pitch to correct? How long are you running these tracks together before they drift?

Posté Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 8:16 am
Thanks groovin. Yes I'm using two different tracks. It most often occurs when playing one track and dropping in a loop from a second track. It happens if I use sync or the pitch sliders. The bpms remain constant but the side playing the loop play in super slow mode. I will nudge the wheel placing the track back on time but will just slow again. It should be noted it most often occurs after I make small adjustments by nudging the wheel. Almost like it throws it out of sync and cannot recover. Thanks for any assistance or ideas offered.

Posté Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 4:00 pm
I should also note that when I say come off beat I'm not talking about a little flutter in the bpm I'm talking super slow mode. Thanks again

Posté Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 4:01 pm
Does anyone have any suggestions. I have tried different builds and am currently using 3398 due to another post describing a similar problem. I tried it and the issue still occurs. If I drop a second track and need to nudge the deck a little for precise beat matching the deck I nudge starts dragging behind the first deck. I have a gig coming up and feel like my equipment will be useless unless I am missing something.

Posté Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 2:51 pm
Does it do it with just the 6000 playing? I know this does not deal with the 3900 issue, but it will isolate the problem, and it will also give you a reliable alternative for the party, until you do get to the bottom of the problem.

Posté Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 6:25 pm
No only when the 3900's are connected to the mk2.

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 1:55 pm
I have tried the 3900's with several different mixers and the same issue occurs.

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 1:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)