Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Clean Install of VDJ 8

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Im trying to do a clean install, And encountered many problems..

First problem I encountered was "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". That one is sorted now, I sorted it through deleteing VDJ related stuff in the regedit.

Now on re install I'm encountering " The Older version of Virtual DJ 8 cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group."

And yes I've followed the steps here. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/PC%20Clean%20Re-install%20VirtualDJ%208.html

I'm on windows 10, aswell.

Posté Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 8:45 pm

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 3:22 am
I've attempted to install every build I can. Still gives me the error "The Older version of Virtual DJ 8 cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group."

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 9:43 am
Never heard of that ever. Did you have a crack installed hence the need for this?

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 10:16 am
I completely regret getting the crack. I wanted to do a clean install and buy a license, so nothing went wrong.

I also updated to the windows 10 anniversary edition. which caused the problems, which made me decided to do a fresh install of VDJ.

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 10:21 am
Short of deleting all files in Users> VirtualDJ, Program files> VirtualDJ and clearing registry entries in current user> Software> VirtualDJ there's lttle else you can do.

If all else fails you will need to reinstall Windows.

Some of the cracked software contains malicious code at system level and can wreck your entire Windows installation.

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 10:27 am
From what I can tell (after a quick Google) those are Windows OS warning messages, not anything that's coming from VDJ.

Have a Google. There are lots of posts about these messages (again, not VDJ but whatever s/w these people have).

Posté Mon 19 Sep 16 @ 5:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)