Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Numark Partymix registration problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I bought for my son Numark Party mix midicontroller. I registered through Numark, where I got the serial VDJ 8.2. LE. I registered in VDJ, but After 10 minutes of me but still shows this window and stops working Numark. After the restart it doing again
I do not use my account as it needed to work. Someone advise me? thanks!

Posté Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 3:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you post a screenshot of the entire LICENSES tab ?
Most likely you have to enable the LE mode in that window instead of the Home one, or else VirtualDJ will work in full features for 10mins.

Posté Mon 03 Oct 16 @ 4:25 pm
djdad
I also tried it, but the result is the same.

Posté Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 12:56 am
Reason pointing the Mode out is that in the screenshot above, i see Automix running and Search in the Browser, which both are not available in LE mode.
Can you please post here a screenshot of the LICENSES tab and a screenshot of the AUDIO tab as well ?

Posté Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 12:21 pm
I did the same but mine says in the licence tag in the program current license le (numark partymix) numark partymix demo as far as i can make out the controler will stop working in 24 days even though i have regestered in my account and i am a le user and when i tryed to put regestration number in program it say that it is already regestered and will not come out of demo how can i rectify this thanks.

Posté Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 2:11 pm
DJ Skylite wrote :
i have regestered in my account

What account? It doesn't appear to be registered to your forum account here (which it needs to be) because you're showing as a Home (unlicensed) user.

When you log in to VDJ it needs to check what kind of license you have. To do that, it links to your account here. So if your LE version is not registered here, if if you are logging in with an email address that's not listed in your account here, it won't be able to recognise that you have an LE license.

Posté Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 2:37 pm
thanks for answering so quickly I have checked my account and the numark partymix le key code i got from numark is there and does say that i have a le licence but i still cannot work out why it is not regestered on the forum as a le user i use g+ to log in with no problems logging and out of the forum

Posté Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 3:19 pm
DJCMRRPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hey everyone! I have purchased and used the Partymix as a DJ in a bar setting for about 6 weeks now. After my last gig I got the message that my controller would stop working......... so I purchased the license on a monthly basis. It shows on my panel as being there. However, last night I had a gig and when we went to connect me to the RCA cables, I could not get any sound out of my mixer! I LOST THE JOB! I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. Worked fine all day, works today just fine (tho I don't use a RCA type system at home of course). My real question is DO I HAVE TO BE "ONLINE" WHILE WORKING IN ORDER FOR THE CONTROLLER TO RECOGNIZE MY LICENSE?

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 9:34 pm
What is the Audio setup you were using with the "RCA system" ?

For the subscription license, you need to login once, and if not logout or no internet connection is available, then you should be ok (but you need to login every couple of weeks, just to make sure your license is validated)
Just make sure the license.dat is generated in /VirtualDJ folder after VDJ is closed in case you have some write permission issue

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 9:42 pm
OUTPUT - SPEAKER AND HEADPHONE
CARD - NUMARK PARTYMIX
INPUT - NOT USING

OUTPUTS
MASTER - PARTYMIX (WASAPI) - CHAN 1&2
HEADPHONES - PARTYMIX (WASAPI) - CHAN 3&4

IT WORKED JUST FINE THE LAST TIME WITH THESE SETTINGS.

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 10:00 pm
Any chance the "Home" mode (full browser - limited controller) was selected in the Licenses tab ?

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 10:04 pm
Now i really feel stupid as I don't see anything about Home mode in my license tab........

Posté Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 10:35 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
There seems nothing wrong with your licence or settings.

One thing you could check is that windows does not grab the controllers sound interface as default audio device. That could block VDJ from using the soundcard.
Make sure to set your inbuilt sound card as default audio device.
Additionally set the option exclusiveAudioAcces to yes. That will prevent windows sound to play through the speakers.

Posté Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 9:11 am
@DJCMRR Managed to reproduce the issue and we are investigating. Will let you know once i have news.

Posté Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 4:53 pm
numark party mix virtul LE mode's browser BPM taggnothing why???????????????????????????????????????no free

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 2:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)