Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Download any songs or videos

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NemMGHome userMember since 2016
Hey guys, I just wanted to share a quick tutorial how you can download any kind of songs in different types from almost any websites that provide music and videos. From youtube, dailymotion, soundcould, mtv site, vine, vimeo, break, mixcloud, instagram, facebook and many many more.
With this site XXXXXXXXXXX you can simply download any video in matter of seconds.

I can show you how you can do it and best thing about this is you do not need to do any surveys, download any app or anything just video on format that you want.

Here is how it goes.

Step 1) Go on your site from where you want to download video ( For example youtube)
Step 2) Go on XXXXXXXXXX and from the supported sites list select what site you want (we will select youtube)
Step 3) Insert your link of the video
Step 4) Just press Download
Step 5) When loading is done just select do you want to download video or song from it
Step 6) Enjoy your song/video on your device

Every device and browsers are supported on this site. So you can do it however you like it.
Good luck and I hope that you enjoyed it.

Moderated for violating community rules.

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 12:41 pm
Cool....do you have a tutorial on how to burn them to a disk and make a sleeve so we can sell them on a car boot too? Just in case anyone wants to take the piracy to the next level.

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 12:53 pm
Handy now Netsearch has gone..... :)

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 2:11 pm
Haha.....funnily enough i saw a post earlier where someone was asking how they could set up a direct debit for a subscription. They got a response within an hour. Lost count how many posts I have seen about CU and netsearch without a peep. I dont even use the service and know all about it now. :)

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 2:17 pm

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 2:44 pm
Andy7689 wrote :
Haha.....funnily enough i saw a post earlier where someone was asking how they could set up a direct debit for a subscription. They got a response within an hour. Lost count how many posts I have seen about CU and netsearch without a peep. I dont even use the service and know all about it now. :)

Yes, I must have made 25+ posts on what is currently available and what is not currently available - and why you still get what you pay for

it baffles me that people are still posting questions like "Is CU down?" instead of simply reading one of the many many answers on this forum :)

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 2:48 pm
I know. That's probably why Netsearch was pulled but if course well never know as it's a big secret.

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 2:49 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I know. That's probably why Netsearch was pulled but if course well never know as it's a big secret.

Yes, that could very well be true

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 2:52 pm
Quote :
it baffles me that people are still posting questions like "Is CU down?" instead of simply reading one of the many many answers on this forum :)

Maybe it was these same people that actually crashed the netsearch servers by constantly searching for their happy hardcore tunes.

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 3:02 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sorry guys it was me that pulled the plug on NetSearch, I was bored and just wanted to see what sort of reaction it would get... worked a treat, rofl.

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 3:49 pm
Nice One Paul. Now what's your address so I can send some mates round to see you ;)

Posté Wed 19 Oct 16 @ 3:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)