Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet 'key video frame on POI

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I got the idea elsewhere today, some or most videos I play start with a blank screen as the music starts.
Would it be possible to have a POI that we could place so virtualdj jumps the video to that frame and stays static until the deck plays upto that point?

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 5:12 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think I know how, but won't be at a machine to check for 24h

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 6:01 pm
Not sure how you set your cue points but I always set mine on the first beat and when my videos finish thats where they automatically jump back to.

So wherever your first cue point is is where VDJ should go back too.

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 8:36 pm
as I play all genres I need to get the headphones out and listen to where I feel it should start at..
but a lot of older videos what start right at the beginning have audio start but the starting frame dosent show till after 1st beat, 4th beat ect..
would you like me to list a few particular videos??
Not really looking for a quick fix as there are plenty but if a POI could be used like ive hinted above I could make a custom button to create this cue on the fly

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 10:41 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
the way I was thinking of wouldn't work,

perhaps making a video sample could work have a poi on the video start kill the sample, I don't know, video mixing isn't my thing when we do have visuals it's another guy doing it reactively and it's a real treat to watch him work.

Posté Sat 22 Oct 16 @ 6:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)