Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Filter folder issue again.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok so only when the filter folder is created in the root folder (my documents /virtual dj/folder) can I make a shortcut key that navigates and it works. How can I make a shortcut that will go to the filter folder elsewhere, let's say on my C DRIVE /DANCEHALL /2016 /SLOW SONGS? Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Posté Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 4:09 pm
A filter folder uses the entire database as the scope for it's criteria.

If you want a shortcut to a particular place then use a favourite folder instead.

Have a read of the manual as it describes the difference between all the folder types quite well.

Posté Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 4:22 pm
No disrespect but you might want to check on that yourself. VDJ 8 gives you 3 options for filter folders, specific folder, folder recourse and database. What I'm looking for is when I created a filter folder within a specific folder I can create a shortcut that takes me to the filter folder. Thanks for the info tho.

Posté Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 5:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Doesnt work for me either... investigating.
BTW. browser_gotofolder "C:\DANCEHALL\2016\SLOW SONGS" works , but not browser_gotofolder "C:\DANCEHALL\2016\SLOW SONGS\Filter Folder" , right ?

Posté Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 1:23 pm
yes, exactly. It's not going to the filter folder. Thanks for the reply. Waiting on your response.

Posté Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 2:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)