Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet 169 tracks

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All, I have a folder containing 614 tracks called 2016, VDJ8 seems to have lost 169 tracks worth of cue points, play count, last play, first play data and they all have a new first seen time of 12.10pm today (which is when i obviously opened vdj) . The169 tracks have not lost any other info (tags, bpm, genre, length,key, harmonics etc). While it's no real big deal - is there a way to retrieve the lost cue points and play count or do I have to re do them again?

Posté Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 12:21 pm
if you had a backup of the database you could restore them that way if not you are probably out of luck as far as i know.

Posté Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 12:49 pm
wickedmix wrote :
if you had a backup of the database you could restore them that way if not you are probably out of luck as far as i know.

ok thanks

Posté Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 1:40 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just a thought, has anything been installed recently? Updates? User name change?

Just trying to see if something cleaned it or user name / db path changed

Posté Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 5:10 pm
DHoude wrote :
Just a thought, has anything been installed recently? Updates? User name change?

Just trying to see if something cleaned it or user name / db path changed

No, the path is always the same, and the windows 10 update was a few days ago. I've played out live with it since with no issues. Like I say it is only that one folder which was affected.

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 1:38 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)