Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Problem with multiple script commands

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I am new to VDJ.
I am trying to use PADS and I inserted the following commands in Pad 1 (Sampler - My sample bank - Push Action)
play_pause & sampler_play 1 & play_pause
What I want is pause deck1, play sample 1 on My sample bank, and resume playing on deck 1
Deck 1 is in automix mode.
VDJ is playing sample 1 but without pausing at first and playing at the end on deck1.
Any ideas?
Regards Theodore

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 9:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The actions are executed all at once. Its not a sequence of actions, meaning action 2 (Play Sample) doesnt wait for action 1 to be completed, and action 3 (2nd play_pause action) doesnt wait for the other 2.
So the 2 x play_pause actions actually keep the track playing.

What you want to achieve is to pause deck, play sample and when sample stops, resume deck ?

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 1:38 pm
That's correct

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 1:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
pause & sampler_play 1 & repeat_start_instant  "myinter" 200ms & sampler_play 1 ? nothing : play & repeat_stop "myinter"

or if you want the same button/pad to resume playing without waiting for the sample to stop ..
sampler_play 1 ? repeat_stop "myinter" & sampler_stop 1 & play : pause & sampler_play 1 & repeat_start_instant  "myinter" 200ms & sampler_play 1 ? nothing : play & repeat_stop "myinter"

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 2:07 pm
Thank you. Is there more documentation for scripts somewhere ???

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 2:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 2:56 pm
Can we change the sample transition to fade? (song pause with fade, sample, song play with fade)
How should the script become in that case?

Posté Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 6:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)