Sujet Skin Builder Extractor
Posté Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 3:10 pm
I have just used this tool for the first time, after designing a layout with the new skin builder.
When viewing the end result in VDJ, I noticed that the layout was not the same as I had designed.
My design had the decks in a "non mirrored" format, but the built skin had moved certain parts around and the end result was mirrored.
Is this a limitation of the builder or the extractor? Can we only make mirrored layouts?
Posté Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 10:51 am
Posté Sun 18 Dec 16 @ 4:14 pm
- Compatible with Skin Builder skin version 4 (vector graphics)
- Much faster skin extraction
- Ability to change the colors or all modules
- Includes 3 Demo projects and 3 Color Profiles
- Option to select Default, Alternative or White (for White Browsers) Browser Icons
- Option to select between Default, Dark(er) and White Browsers
- Ability to create White/Day skins
- Draw Zones are projected numbered and in relative position and size to the Background tab view
- Projects are converted to computer's resolution, so they can be shared.
- Respects persistent variables status when loading Project to VirtualDJ Settings
- Option to change VDJ folder
- Last used color profile saved
- Ability to copy Left/Right Deck colors to Right/Deck
- Ability to reset Deck colors to the original values of the loaded Color Profile
Have fun ;)
PS. Thanks to all Beta testers for taking the time to test during development
Posté Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 10:41 am