Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Auto-Cross Length

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I used the quick key "Shift+Space" in version 7 to auto fade from one deck to the other. The option to change the speed at which the transition happened was a slider in Config called "Auto-Cross Length". Version 8 does not have this option and I need to know how to change the speed at which this transition happens. In controllers, it is "Alt+Space", which is mix_now_nosync. But it is too fast for what I need. Also, the length in the Automix playlists is not what I'm talking about or what I need. I just need to change this speed. Please Help!

Posté Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 4:53 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
There is autocross fade script, I am unsure if it can take a variable as a param though,

[ideally you'd have a custom dial to set the time in ms and then a button to call the Axf script]

Btw posting the same thing on multiple threads is known as cross posting and it annoys the hell out of the people who may answer you.
stick to one thread per issue in future.

Posté Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 5:07 pm
Wow, sorry. I am desperate to get this problem solved. I was unaware of the rules. My bad.

Anyway, I am not as familiar with the program as I'm guessing many of you are. Where would I find such script code? I just cannot see why this feature was taken away, or why it is so hard to find the solution. Thanks in advance.

Posté Thu 29 Dec 16 @ 1:56 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Taken from the verbs wiki

Audio volumes

auto_crossfade : Automatically crossfade to the other deck. You can specify the duration of the crossfade in ms: 'auto_crossfade 2000ms'. Assigned to a slider, or specifying a specific position, it will move the crossfader slowly to that position: 'auto_crossfade 50%' or 'auto_crossfade 1000ms 50%' (Synonym for auto_crossfader

Posté Thu 29 Dec 16 @ 3:19 pm
Not answered.

Automix setting Crossfader length is like Computing a lunar landing! Why is it so difficult to get my cross fader using Automix to take 5 seconds to achieve the crossfade??????????? Not talking about BPM just to time it take to complete the crossfade! Can anyone give me a reply without going into another area ie I am not talking about beatmatching because I do that manually. I just want the crossfader to take 5-6 seconds to complete a crossfade! PERIOD!
Fade length 9.00000
Autoskip length 3.00000

Each crossfade takes 2 seconds with this setting! WTF WHY?

Posté Fri 31 Mar 17 @ 10:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)