Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Autoplay folders

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I really love the auto-mix function, have stopped using winamp now after 20 years of use and always use virtual dj with automix instead when I listen to music alone or with friends... But I would like a function to drag-and-drop whole folders instead of having to select each song I want to play, as it take much more time to select all tracks of a folder instead of just drag and drop some folders... Is this something that will implemented in virtualdj in the future?

Posté Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 11:54 pm
Open the folder click on 1 track then hit control A (this should select them all) now grab them and drag them over.

Posté Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 3:12 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
There is a script that will send a folders contents to automix, I can't recall it but it is included in the automix live padpage

Posté Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 4:13 am
SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
You could also create a filter folder or virtual folder for the songs. You can right click these and there is an option "Load in Automix".

Posté Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:36 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Open the folder click on 1 track then hit control A (this should select them all) now grab them and drag them over.

Ah, thanks, that makes it a little bit easier, but still not able to drag folders in folders...

locodog wrote :
There is a script that will send a folders contents to automix, I can't recall it but it is included in the automix live padpage

Looked through the whole automix live padpage, but could not find it... maybe I should post my question in that thread instead.

Serine wrote :
You could also create a filter folder or virtual folder for the songs. You can right click these and there is an option "Load in Automix".

Yes, but that takes a lot more time to do instead of just drag a folder with folders and hit shuffle once.

Maybe I just have too much music in my library :p I love playing random from a specific part of my library, and when the setting is right I just want to change music to what I want in a short time... In a way that I used winamp before, just dragged maybe 10 spesific folders with folders inside and hit random, so I have many hundred tracks in random in short time...

Posté Fri 13 Jan 17 @ 8:36 pm
@RoninSaniShipibo

Do this (make sure your Automix list window is empty)

1. Select (highlight) the folder from the left browser window that you want to paly songs (list of songs)
2. In the Automix browser window (right), look at the bottom that has those icons like KARAOKE, SIDELIST, SAMPLER, AUTOMIX and very last one it says CLONE. Well CLICK CLONE
3. Now click to start AUTOMIX or go to the Automix tab windo and click automix (u can skip 4)
4. Go to the Automix TAB and you should see all those songs from CLONE gets transferred into the Automix window.
5. now click on the radio button of the Automix and select SHUFFLE

Posté Sat 14 Jan 17 @ 2:08 am
The Magic.DJ wrote :
@RoninSaniShipibo

Do this (make sure your Automix list window is empty)

1. Select (highlight) the folder from the left browser window that you want to paly songs (list of songs)
2. In the Automix browser window (right), look at the bottom that has those icons like KARAOKE, SIDELIST, SAMPLER, AUTOMIX and very last one it says CLONE. Well CLICK CLONE
3. Now click to start AUTOMIX or go to the Automix tab windo and click automix (u can skip 4)
4. Go to the Automix TAB and you should see all those songs from CLONE gets transferred into the Automix window.
5. now click on the radio button of the Automix and select SHUFFLE

Thanks, interesting feature, but only the first folder get listed, not folders in folders (recursive?) ...

Posté Sat 14 Jan 17 @ 2:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)