Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet waveform

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Got my new mixtrack and the latest vdj and i noticed i cant click ahead on the waveform to take me to different parts of the track, how can i fix this?

Posté Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 4:45 am
Also for some reason i cant get any bass out of my headphones and i have my 3 band eq up....what else could cause this?

Posté Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 5:06 am
Which skin do you use?

Posté Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 5:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
jdolecek70 wrote :
Also for some reason i cant get any bass out of my headphones and i have my 3 band eq up....what else could cause this?

Setting EqualizerInHeadphones should be to Yes (from Settigns->OPTIONS)

Posté Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 6:19 am
music234 wrote :
Which skin do you use?

HD by Dennyo

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 12:17 am
I was looking to get an add on controller. I pay monthly for vdj but when i went to the controller page it said my current license does not allow this. why?

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 5:59 pm
dolecekj wrote :
I was looking to get an add on controller. I pay monthly for vdj but when i went to the controller page it said my current license does not allow this. why?

1. Your question has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. Please do not hijack another members thread, thank you.

2. You pay monthly for what? Your status shows you as a home user. If you are a monthly subscriber and are not getting your correct status, please contact support.

3. Please do not reply in this thread about your issue, start your own. Thank you.

Edit: If you are a pro subscriber, please login using your pro subscriber name & password. If that doesn't work, please contact support.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 9:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)