Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Karaoke Auto Remove

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have been running karaoke manually since I purchased VDJ about 5 years ago. I am just no starting to really take advantage of the other karaoke features and really like it with one exception. I do not want it to remove the karaoke song from the list once it has played. It is very advantageous to keeping it their with the name of the singer so I can keep track of singer rotation and keep the order the same throughout the night. In options I have the "auto remove" setup to work with automix list only; but, it seems to be removing it from the karaoke list as well. If there is no way to change this; let me know and I will add this to the "wish list" forum.

Thanks,

Posté Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 12:39 pm
Actually with a little more testing it removes from the karaoke list when the karaoke button is activated independently of the auto-remove settings in options.

Posté Thu 02 Mar 17 @ 6:15 pm
dont think it does this easiest work around go history there you will find a karaoke history folder with the singers names and when they sang or look at history file for that day if you dont have singer name on the history log when you open it right click on the history headers bar where it song name , artist etc and put a tic by singer it will now show singers name hope it helps

Posté Sun 05 Mar 17 @ 10:15 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
RCBAudio wrote :
I have been running karaoke manually since I purchased VDJ about 5 years ago. I am just no starting to really take advantage of the other karaoke features and really like it with one exception. I do not want it to remove the karaoke song from the list once it has played. It is very advantageous to keeping it their with the name of the singer so I can keep track of singer rotation and keep the order the same throughout the night. In options I have the "auto remove" setup to work with automix list only; but, it seems to be removing it from the karaoke list as well. If there is no way to change this; let me know and I will add this to the "wish list" forum.

Thanks,

I complained about that the minute it came into VDJ.

Posté Mon 06 Mar 17 @ 9:33 am
Just trying to bump this up to see if there are plans to include this in the future. (NOT Auto-removing the singers form the karaoke window)
Thanks,

Posté Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 12:38 pm
+1

Btw guys, glad to see that karaoke features are finally getting some love. Venue names, singer history, and what looks to be a brand new key change feature (that I haven't figured out how to use yet). Keep up the good work!

Posté Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 5:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)