Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Red and Green Colors not working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NuzzletPRO InfinityMember since 2015
One day my custom mapping started performing randomly. its actually been months since the problem started, and I still havnt been able to figure it out.

Basically, every color works on all my custom MIDI devices pads except Red and Green. The dark varients of the colors work, however when I enter "Green" or "Red" a simple grey is shown.

Here is my RGB pad definitions:

<button note="36" name="Pad 1" /> <color values="table" note="36" name="Pad 01 LED" table="0=black,1=darkgray,2=gray,3=white,5=red,7=darkred,9=orange,10=darkorange,13=yellow,14=darkyellow,21=green,22=darkgreen,33=cyan,35=darkcyan,45=blue,47=darkblue,49=magenta,51=darkmagenta,57=pink,59=darkpink"/>
<color values="table" note="37" name="Pad 02 LED" />
<color values="table" note="38" name="Pad 03 LED" />
<color values="table" note="39" name="Pad 04 LED" />
<color values="table" note="40" name="Pad 05 LED" />
<color values="table" note="41" name="Pad 06 LED" />
<color values="table" note="42" name="Pad 07 LED" />
--For all 64 pads

When I ender in the mapping "darkyellow" I get red
"red" and "Green" return gray/white.

In the defiition, if I swap "darkyellow" and "red", then in the mapper I set the pad to "darkyellow" or "yellow" the pad is red, and if I enter "red" I get gray.

This just makes no sense. Especially since all the other colors work fine.

Posté Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 1:40 am
Which device is it ?
Do you have it's midi table ?
The values and the colors should be taken from the device MIDI table.
Also keep in mind that "22" for example is different from "0x22" if that's what you see on the MIDI table.
22 is decimal, while 0x22 is hex and converts to 34 decimal

Posté Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 7:53 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Which device is it ?
Do you have it's midi table ?
The values and the colors should be taken from the device MIDI table.
Also keep in mind that "22" for example is different from "0x22" if that's what you see on the MIDI table.
22 is decimal, while 0x22 is hex and converts to 34 decimal

There is not actually a midi device table, this device does not have any documentation. I figured out the colors by sending custom Midi Velocity messages to its pads. And I have ensured virtualdj has the correct values. And like I said, all the other colors work.

Posté Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 8:17 pm
I just switched the values of "red" and "darkred" in the definition file. when I enter "red" it still causes the same gray, but "darkred" produces the non dark, original red color that "red" was set to. So this appears to be a problem with VirtualDJ.

Posté Thu 15 Jun 17 @ 8:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)