Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Numark Mixtrack Platinum Fix

Posté Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 11:45 am
Hi, I downloaded it and installed it, but nothing changes: I have always humm noise and the LEDs are always dimmed.
What do I have to do after the installation? I see this new file : ''Force Numark mixtrack platinum'' in the Devices folder. How can I use it?
Thank's for your help, Best regards, Christian

Posté Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 8:15 pm
I have a virtualDJ plus license. Should I have a virtual DJ pro license for use custom devices files?
With SeratoDJ I have almost no humm noise, but inactive leds cue/loop pads are off.

Posté Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 9:23 am
christian1973 wrote :
I have a virtualDJ plus license. Should I have a virtual DJ pro license for use custom devices files?
With SeratoDJ I have almost no humm noise, but inactive leds cue/loop pads are off.

Makes sense that when the leds are off there is no humm. As I understand it, it's a bug in the firmware of the unit that the leds cause humm

Posté Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 6:24 pm
Yes exactly, or may be hardware: the power supply of the controller not well filtered

Posté Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 7:44 pm
Yes exactly, or may be hardware: the power supply of the controller not well filtered .. SeratoDJ use less dimmed LEDs. Normally this addon fixes this problem using less dimmed leds, but I can't found the way to use this addon.At this time I use the audio card of the PC: no humm, but I would prefer to use the audio card of the controller ...

Posté Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 8:23 pm
At this time Numark recognized this problem as a hardware fault. It can be repaired under warranty by sending it to their service center.

Posté Fri 08 Sep 17 @ 4:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
That's good news. and thank you for sharing this info.
Kudos to Numark - despite the delay - for acknowledging the problem and offering a solution.

Posté Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 5:33 am
walanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
This fix works great , the annoing noise disapear, thanks a lot for this, i preffer Vdj than serato lite :)

Posté Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 10:14 am