Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ Script for Xtra Controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've searched the forums, but haven't had much luck with the solution. I have a regular controller, plus a Akai AFK which provides various functions & effects.

There are 2 buttons at the top of the controller that select DECK_LEFT / DECK_RIGHT. There are also various buttons/modes which select regular VDJ functions (ex. Loops, Slicer, Sampler). I'd like to modify the script action on some of these to select the current/active deck. Ex. Slicer & Loops for the active playing deck, instead of having to select DECK_LEFT/DECK_RIGHT first.

I modified the Slicer (which seems to be SLICER_MODE) button as the below, but doesn't seem to work:
deck active & pad_page 'slicer' ? pad_page 'beatjump' : pad_page 'slicer'

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Posté Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 12:32 am
A little more info from my post. For the example, when I press the Slicer button...I want it to select the current deck, so I can immediately slice on the active deck (w/o having to manually select the active deck). LED would also be nice, but not a requirement.

Posté Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 12:34 am
deck right masterdeck ? deck right select & pad_page 'slicer' ? pad_page 'beatjump' : pad_page 'slicer' : deck left select & pad_page 'slicer' ? pad_page 'beatjump' : pad_page 'slicer'

Posté Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 12:44 am
Thanks, this seems to do everything except set the alt-controller top DECK_LEFT / DECK_RIGHT.

Posté Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 2:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If its the AKAI AFX that you are customizing then the top DECK select buttons operate in a "hardware" way, meaning that they choose the MIDI Channel (Deck) when pressed but their LEDs cannot be controlled.

Posté Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 3:42 am
Yes, it's the Akai AFX Deck buttons at the top & don't seem to be able to override. It's not a huge deal, & thanks for the feedback.

Posté Fri 28 Jul 17 @ 2:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)