Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Effect

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi im using vdj8.2 and denon mc8000 i have a question on effect and mapping I was testing the spiral effect but is not really what im looking for what ineed is somethin like if in a song it say virtual dj I wnat it to say virtual dj in kind of like the spiral effect but the spiral effect does not grabs the beginning of the word and is hard to understand so how can I use this on mapping using a pad or a knob please reply thank you

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 1:04 am
Does loco dog have a script

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 5:57 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I haven't played with spiral outloud yet.
So I'm not sure what you mean.

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 9:28 am
The spiral effect is kind of like loop roll but when you activate it the song continues and the spiral effects stays on the back ground with and you shorted it with the rotation knob , lets say the lyrics on the song goes like I know you whant me you trigger the effect at the beginning of the sentence and it kind of goes like this I know Iknow I i i i iiiiiiiiiiiiii and the spiral effect since is old version it triggers like in the midle of the sentence and it goes you you yuyuyuyyyyyyyy but im looking for for something that will trigger in the beginning of the sentence if you can help thank you

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 2:37 pm

Posté Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 2:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)