Forum: General Discussion

About VirtualDJ and DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet NS6 II sound setup
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello all - its been quite a while since ive been on here - which is a good thing - NO ISSUES! Anyway after having both the Denon 8k and 7k i moved on to the NS6II cause those controllers are just to big and heavy to carry in and out. I wanted something more mid sized and to be the successor of my Denon 6000mk1 - (until Denon makes a mid sized controller)

I plugged the controller in - VDJ recognized it. I selected to use the soundcard. So far so good. Loaded a track, but the sound was playing through the computer, not my studio monitors. Went to Config and noticed it was using my old NS7 card. Went to Controllers - it showed the NS6II was there. The NS6II does NOT show under Audio/outputs

So now I'm stuck. What am I missing? TIA

Posté Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:37 pm

Posté Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:41 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thank you - That was it. I didn't even think about that as VDJ recognized it right off the bat. Thanks for your time!

Posté Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 4:12 pm
Zamooda: you said you moved on from Denon Mc7000 ? its what im DJing with now, But im thinking about selling it & buying the NS6II but cant really find any youtube videos on DJ's giving reviews on it who actually own it... do you have any video reviews ? if not can you give some pros & cons here ? thanx sir...i only Dj with VDJ and will be not using Craprato LOL so thats why i came to the website to search for DJ's using the NS6II

Posté Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 4:15 pm
Hi Y'all, I am a Numark NS6ii owner. Moved up from Numark Mixdeck Quad (which is not a TRUE 4 channel mixer) (and 4 sale maybe). I love the NS6ii excepet for on very important problem that has me about to toss it. The sound cuts out intermittently for a 1/2 second to a second about 5 - 30 times in 5 hr session. I have contacted Numark with no luck as of yet. They are "looking into it". Anyone else having this problem?

Posté Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 10:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 10:26 am