Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Subscription to : Audio Plan (Legality question)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

If I am subscribed to Audio Plan, does that allow me to LEGALLY stream music via ShoutCast that I find in the plan? Does it pay royalties to the people that hold the copywright to that song? Please let me know. Thanks..

Posté Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 3:44 pm
ContentUnlimited Audio is a subscription service sold by IDJ (Illinois Record Pool) for customers of the VirtualDJ software.

ContentUnlimited Audio is an MP3 music audio resource for professional DJs (Radio FM or AM, Internet Radio, Satellite Radio, Club, Bar, Lounge, Mobile & Entertainers)
The services and resources from iDJPool are made available under current and specific licenses and permissions granted by the original copyright holders and/or their consigns under usage and display definitions in accordance with United States Copyright Code, Title 17; §106(4,5) and §114(b) respectively, and for use in ASCAP, BMI and SESAC compliant venues within the United States and other authorized countries alone.
ContentUnlimited Audio is NOT a consumer resource for MP3 music audio and the assets described herein are NOT made available to the general public under any circumstance or condition. By subscribing to the service, you warrant and represent without condition or reservation, that you are a DJ or media professional as per the definitions above and seek access to this site strictly within such capacity.

Posté Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 3:47 pm
I know that this is the Canned message of IDJ that i keep getting. BUT.... What does it mean... In laymans terms. Can I use the music from there to stream over the internet without any further licences etc from any other 3rd parties? or must I subscribe to another 3rd party for the license to play the music on the internet?

kradcliffe wrote :
ContentUnlimited Audio is a subscription service sold by IDJ (Illinois Record Pool) for customers of the VirtualDJ software.

ContentUnlimited Audio is an MP3 music audio resource for professional DJs (Radio FM or AM, Internet Radio, Satellite Radio, Club, Bar, Lounge, Mobile & Entertainers)
The services and resources from iDJPool are made available under current and specific licenses and permissions granted by the original copyright holders and/or their consigns under usage and display definitions in accordance with United States Copyright Code, Title 17; §106(4,5) and §114(b) respectively, and for use in ASCAP, BMI and SESAC compliant venues within the United States and other authorized countries alone.
ContentUnlimited Audio is NOT a consumer resource for MP3 music audio and the assets described herein are NOT made available to the general public under any circumstance or condition. By subscribing to the service, you warrant and represent without condition or reservation, that you are a DJ or media professional as per the definitions above and seek access to this site strictly within such capacity.

Posté Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 6:20 pm
It says internet radio in the statement above so I'm not sure what you don't understand?

Posté Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 6:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)