Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ 8 not working with Numark Mixdeck Express

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

For some reason the sw and controller aren't talking. i've been through everything - i have proper drivers, latest software,etc. And I went through the steps to ensure i'm physically connected properly with all toggle settings on the controller, but no luck. Running VDJ8 on Windows 10.

one other thing - i had the controller in to replace a pitch fader (which seems to be ok as it was a hardware issue). but i had temporarily tried using VDJ8 with another controller that i was going to rent. but now that i have my original controller back, it seems to map everything back , but when i actualy load a track and try to control it with the numark it doesn't see it.

any thoughts?

Posté Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 9:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In VirtualDJ Settings-->Controllers tab, do you see the Numark unit on the top-left list along with the keyboard ?
Does it say "(failed to connect)" ?
If the unit is there, do you get the "factory default" Mapping on the right side ?

Posté Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:12 pm
yes, it does show up there on the left, and it does say factory default. on the mixdeck itself it says "connected" too, but it doesn't control the s/w. i also downloaded that midi ox software , and i could be using it incorrectly but i'm not seeing any data/info which suggests to me there's no proper midi "conversation" between the s/w and controller

Posté Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So everything started after the pitch fader fix/replacement ? I would first try on a different computer and then contact the guys from the service point.

Posté Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 4:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)