Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Accidentally recorded mix as sample

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
I pressed the wrong "REC" button to record a mix and now I have a 1h14m mix which is a .vdjsample file. I can only listen to the first 7 minutes on a deck and then it keeps "playing" but the waveform is blank and it's silent.

Is there any way to recover this to mp3 or ogg?
Thanks

Posté Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 1:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I am afraid you will have to record your mix again, using the correct REC button this time.
It probably recorded just the 1st track you loaded to the deck, and when you loaded the next, it stopped recording or something like that. If you load the vdjsample to a deck and there is silence passed the 7 mins, then it didnt record anything more so renaming wont change anything

Posté Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 1:38 pm
The thing is that if i change the track extension to mp3, VLC recognises it as being an hour long, as does the track timer in VDJ. But vdj doesn't show the waveform for the full time in the preview, just the bit that it will play. The file is over 1GB so it's definitely got the data (looks like it's recoreded the video output too) in there, it's not like it's picked up silence. And the first three tracks (which I played on two decks) are both there, it just cuts out.

Any clues? Thanks for the quick response by the way.

Posté Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 3:56 pm
try Audacity.

Posté Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 4:15 pm
It's an OGG file in a VDJ wrapper. If you remove the first part of the file (in Notepad++ for example) then you can give it an OGG extension and play it with something suitable.

You'll find it starts with the text 'VDJ', and just before the text 'OggS' will be the file path. Remove the part from VDJ to the string, leaving the 'OggS' part onwards.

Posté Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 5:41 pm
Ah interesting. The file is over 1GB so I downloaded "010 editor" because Notepad++ couldn't open it. Unfortunately there isn't a line with OggS in it. I can see things like "vorbis" that might indicate where the vdj bit ends but I'm not quite sure, any pointers? Thanks so much for this. These are the first few lines.

Quote :
VDJ " p I5a@  ¯´´> Ï*> ïîîînà±@tÚ@oà±@ïîîînà±@ €? Eߣ B†B÷BòBóB‚„webmB‡B…S€g ÓxéÈM›t@/M»‹S«„I©fS¬åM»ŒS«„T®kS¬‚#M»S«„S»kS¬…Óvãõì § I©f 2*×±ƒB@M€Lavf57.71.100WALavf57.71.100D‰ˆAS} T®k Z® 3ׁsŁœ "µœƒund†…V_VP8ƒ#ッB@à °‚€º‚8® ׁsŁœ "µœƒund†ˆA_VORBISƒá Ÿµˆ@刀 bd c¢NÙUvorbis D¬ î ¸vorbis, Xiph.Org libVorbis I 20150105 (⛄⛄⛄⛄)  encoder=Lavc57.89.100vorbis+BCV  1L ŀАU  `$)“fI)¥”¡(y˜”HI)¥”Å0‰˜”‰ÅcŒ1ÆcŒ1ÆcŒ 4d  €( Ž£æIjÎ9g'Žr 9iN8§ ŠQà9 Âõ&cn¦´¦knÎ)%
Y  @H!…RH!…bˆ!†bˆ!‡rÈ!§œr
*¨ ‚
2È ƒL2餓N:騣Ž:ê(´ÐB -´ÒJL1ÕVc®½]|sÎ9çœsÎ9çœsÎ BCV BdB!…Rˆ)¦˜r
2ȀАU € G‘I±˱ÍÑ$Oò,Q5Ñ3ESTMUUUUu]Wve×vu×v}Y˜…[¸}Y¸…[Ø…]÷…a†a†a†aø}ß÷}ß÷} 4d   #9–ã)¢"¢â9¢„†¬ d  ’")’£I¦fj®i›¶h«¶m˲,˲ „†¬    iš¦iš¦iš¦iš¦iš¦iš¦išfY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY–eY@hÈ* @ @ÇqÇq$ER$Çr,
Y È  @R,År4Gs4Çs<Çs<GtDÉ”LÍôL
Y   @1ÅqÉÑ$OR-Ór5Ws=×sM×u]WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÐU  !f–j€3a 4d € ¡C 
Y  ˆ¡ä šÐšóÍ9šå ©›ÓÁ‰T›'¹©˜›sÎ9çœlÎãœsÎ)ʙŠ™ÐšsÎI š¥ ™ÐšsÎy›­©ÒšsÎçœÆaœsÎiÒš©ÙX›sÎYК樹›sΉ”›'µ¹T›sÎ9çœsÎ9çœsΩ^œÎÁ9áœsΉڛk¹ ]œsÎùdœîÍ áœsÎ9çœsÎ9çœsÎ BCV @ aØƝ‚ }Žb!¦!“t“ 1È)¤ŽFJ©ƒPR'¥t‚АU „RH!…RH!…RH!†bˆ!§œr
*¨¤’Š*Ê(³Ì2Ë,³Ì2ˬÃÎ:ë°ÃC 1´ÒJ,5ÕVcµæžs®9Hk¥µÖZ+¥”RJ)¥ 4d  @ dA…RH!†˜rÊ)§ ‚

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 6:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)