Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Page: 5

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

You shouldn't really be posting links to mapping that anyone can access (even NLU or crack users).

What'll probably happen is that the level of your post will be raised (by a mod) so that only Pro users can see it.

Posté Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 2:00 pm
groovindj wrote :
You shouldn't really be posting links to mapping that anyone can access (even NLU or crack users).

What'll probably happen is that the level of your post will be raised (by a mod) so that only Pro users can see it.

Sorry, I wasn’t aware.. will remove them immediately..

How should I make it available?

Posté Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 2:41 pm
WizZerD2006 wrote :
groovindj wrote :

Sorry, I wasn’t aware.. will remove them immediately..

How should I make it available?

Files removed.. i have submitted them to be reviewed & uploaded here for Pro users.

Only trying to help ;)

Posté Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 3:03 pm
The above post from WizZerD2006 is now on Pro Level only.

Posté Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 4:00 pm
Thanks again WizZerD2006, I’ll have a play around with it tonight and hopefully the VDJ team can release official support soon

Posté Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 6:50 pm
This is awesome! Cant wait to get my mits on this controller!

Posté Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 8:35 pm
desperately need some kind of cover or case. so far only option is a swan flight case

Posté Mon 05 Feb 18 @ 4:15 pm
Hi,
I just joined this topic right now.
As I read through the comments I can't find out if you guys managed to get the Sound-Interface working with VDJ8.
If I'm plugging my DDJ-1000 into my Laptop I can choose the driver to route the channels but there is just nothing coming out the device.

- There is no Mapping or Definition till this moment.
- And (even if I think it requires a definition) there is nothing blinking on the Channel-VU-LEDs or on those of the Master-Channel.

Is there a working solution right now or is there something like a "lock" on the device like on the Rane SL-1 back in it's days?

- Thanks for the answers!

P.s.:
A general question besides: Is the crossfader in the "USB-Mode" - so NOT standalone, I mean in the controller-mode - working as a real and normal crossfader with zero latency like a hardware mixer, or does it only affecting the sound through moving the crossfader in the software?
The SX (MK1) used to work like this, thats why I'm asking... The crossfader in the SZ is a normal "analog"-crossfader as I want it.

Posté Tue 06 Feb 18 @ 5:59 am

annoyingly pulled the trigger on the swan case yesterday should be at my house when i get back from work

my log cabin just gets so dusty with me smoking in there i didnt want it getting too dirty and Dusty

Posté Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 11:45 am
anyone have pics of their DDJ-1000 ?

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 4:57 pm
how to you upload pictures here

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 5:11 pm
You click the 'insert picture' button.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 5:25 pm
Awesome controller.

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 9:08 pm

Posté Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 9:39 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

How much hunger can you get for native support :)

Posté Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 4:09 am
I see the ddj 1000 was added to the coming soon section of supported controllers. I guess the lcd screens are not locked as tight as the rzx screens.

My biggest concern before buying one is that since this is roughly the same size as the sx2, Pioneer will come out with a larger/better model like an sz later in the year...

Posté Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 2:04 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Although it's the size of this controller that adds to the appeal for me, It's very compact considering what you get (7" jogs, 4 channels, hardware FX, pads etc).

Posté Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 4:20 am
My concern would be, how well will VDJ fx's work on the pads?? While pressure sensitize pads are great with Rekordbox Ive found they don't always work the best with VDJ......

Posté Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 5:05 am
im currently running my ddjsb through the line in on my ddj1000 so have the best of both worlds

still couldnt figure out how to attach pictures but feel free to check out my instagram or add me

arkadarka46m3

Posté Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 6:32 am
36%