Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Android Skins?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Searched for the topic but couldn't find anything. Are there any skins available for Android devices? I am specifically looking for a pads skin like the ones DJDAD has made. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DJ Paul H

Posté Fri 26 Jan 18 @ 10:00 pm
A skin is a skin. They're not device specific.

Posté Fri 26 Jan 18 @ 10:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Depending on the aspect ratio of your device, you may get black horizontal or vertical side bars. Skins are resized proportionally and the rest is filled with black side bars.
Other than that, every Remote skin should be loaded fine, as groovin said above.

Posté Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 5:07 am
Ok I guess I should have been more specific. The skins I am looking at have either a Windows download or a Mac download icon. I downloaded the windows one, but my Android device cannot open it. How can I get one of the skins I'm looking for onto an Android device, specifically a Nexus 10? You say they are not device specific, but how to get one on in the first place?

Posté Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 2:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You dont download anything to your Remote device. The Remote skin will be installed to your computer, so depending on your computer's OS, you choose the Mac or Windows download button.
Then once your Remote is up and running, you choose the Remote skin from the VDJ Settings (Remote tab) using the "Change the Remote skin" button you will see there.

Posté Mon 29 Jan 18 @ 5:03 am
Ah got it! Thank you so much for your help!

Posté Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 5:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)