Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I have some issues with the SZ2 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Dj SWID. Did you resolve your problem after all? Recently i encounter about the same problem at a friend's SZ2 controller and we can't find a solution to the problem.

Posté Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 3:57 pm
DJ SWID wrote :
First I have to say that i had the first SZ and he worked great with vdj8 but I don't feel the same with the SZ2, when i move the pitch up and down i get a sound dropout the jog display and the pads lights are flickering, if i move it fast the sound just gets cut off, i have a mbp retina 2015 i7 16gb and its not a cpu problem I checked in the activity monitor and the cpu doesn't even move when i move the pitch slide, even tried a new usb cable still the same. Second, the master lights gets really quick to the red lights when the master knob is only at 1 o'clock, same two songs same volume with serato and the master is in the start of the orenge lights.
My SZ2 is one week old I tested with serato and everything worked fine so I guess it's something with the mapping.
Mbp 2015 15 inch i7 16gb osx 10.10.5
Vdj8 last build
Thanks in advance

I returned the sz2 I bought a few months back and bought the RZ. setup as a hardware controller just like the sz and boy it rocks... stable and sounds awesome. and the price is 500 dollars cheaper than the sz2

Posté Mon 28 Jan 19 @ 10:14 pm
Im also going to say this too.. I do not think virtualdj runs the sz2 very well.

Posté Mon 28 Jan 19 @ 10:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)