Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Undo Function - Page: 1
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'd love an undo function to undo accidental file deletions from playlists, sidelists, also folders etc.

Posté Thu 15 Feb 18 @ 4:12 pm
+1

Posté Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 10:34 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Requested many times... but yeah...

+1

Posté Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 10:50 am
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
PachN wrote :
Requested many times... but yeah...

+1

I figured, but I just started using 8 about 2 weeks ago, so I'm sure I'll be requesting features that have been beat to death, unfortunately.

Posté Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 4:23 pm
+1 from me

Posté Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 10:29 am
Yes, please!
I'm a relatively new user, and love most of what I know about Virtual DJ.
But an undo function would be very helpful. With it, I could be a braver user, more likely to "just try" things, and become more a -knowledgeable and experienced user.

Posté Mon 28 May 18 @ 1:27 am
Please add in a undo or at least a recycle bin of files or folders that are accidentally deleted! Sometimes I accidentally hit delete and I have no idea which song I deleted or even worse, it could be an entire folder!

Posté Wed 03 Apr 19 @ 3:17 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
If you’re on Windows and have the Windows setting to warn you about deleting files, that applies to file deletion within VDJ as well.

Posté Wed 03 Apr 19 @ 2:09 pm
Files deleted from within VDJ go to recycle bin and can be restored from there too.

Posté Wed 03 Apr 19 @ 2:19 pm
We really need an undo function in BPM Editor and POI editor. I hate it when I accidentally dragged a beat anchor in the POI thinking it was a hot cue and I have to go into the BPM editor and put it back where I want it.

Posté Wed 03 Apr 19 @ 4:57 pm
Yeah, I think it's ridiculous there is no undo function on Virtual DJ. What gives!?

Posté Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 3:31 pm
An undo function is badly needed and should undo any last couple of actions you did in the browser or BPM editor. Especially needed for undeleting songs from a playlist and to unsort your last sort in automix.

Posté Fri 08 May 20 @ 9:02 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
some recurent phantasms ...
undo for all editable stuffs
close button must not close program when mouse went away
realy true undo for tag page

Posté Fri 08 May 20 @ 10:03 pm
+1 I just accidentally deleted a playlist I’d been building carefully for months. I selected just a few songs to remove but instead it erased the entire playlist. Luckily I had a back up clone of my entire hard drive from last month to try to rebuild from but absent that Virtual DJ should definitely have a built in mechanism to undo last action or last several actions imho.

Posté Fri 19 Nov 21 @ 12:19 pm
PLEASE implement an undo function.

Cant count the number of times I have RIGHT CLICKED on a SAVED LOOp to jump to it, only to release that I was in the HOTCUE page and it deleted my saved loop instead.

Why this right click function operates differnetly between the two pages I'll never know.

Posté Mon 31 Oct 22 @ 3:29 pm
+1

Posté Mon 31 Oct 22 @ 5:14 pm
djjoe21PRO InfinityMember since 2006
+1

Posté Mon 31 Oct 22 @ 9:50 pm
+1

Posté Tue 01 Nov 22 @ 7:24 am
+1

and would also love an UNDO function, for the Pads Editor.

Posté Tue 01 Nov 22 @ 8:13 am
+ 1 from me as well

Posté Tue 01 Nov 22 @ 8:46 pm
91%