Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet ask the dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How many people use this feature? Is it worth using it?

Posté Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 1:42 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Using it on my mobile gigs connected through wifi with my phone, I´m saticfied and so are my customers.

This is an easy way for shy people (and all the others too:) to make requests, and the best thing with this is that we can answer back on the messages !

My answer is to try it out for a couple of gigs and find out by your self.

Posté Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 6:02 pm
freppa wrote :
Using it on my mobile gigs connected through wifi with my phone, I´m saticfied and so are my customers.

This is an easy way for shy people (and all the others too:) to make requests, and the best thing with this is that we can answer back on the messages !

My answer is to try it out for a couple of gigs and find out by your self.

How do you let your customers and guest know to find you or webpage without using a video screen?

Posté Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 6:28 pm
Print up cards for the venue that you are in, and place them on tables or bar etc.

Posté Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 6:31 pm
Another option is to tell them, by using a thing called a microphone. :-)

Posté Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 7:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Phones usually have a way to scan QR Codes too ;) (Google it)

Posté Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:44 am
Love the feature, especially since it does not allow me access to the senders personal information. This is important when dealing with schools. The only feature I wish it had was that it would allow me to keep the request list for later review.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 12:41 am
can djs share their music and karaoke files on here?

Posté Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 12:48 am
No, because that would be illegal.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 12:52 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
allsoundsvdj wrote :
can djs share their music and karaoke files on here?

You can share your music library, just export your files into a textfile and add that textfile to the "catalog" in the setup.

I suggest that you convert and edit the textfile (exel) into a (word) textfile like Artist - Song for easy searching.

But when you do that, you can not get any text messages from the costumers. Its more of a jukebox choice for them.

Posté Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)