Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet BPM log order & infinite scroll

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Years away I was asking this feature at SDJ forums with no luck. Is it possible to implement custom sort order in the file list and shift scrolled out tracks to the opposite end of the list? Can I achieve such a functionality by a plugin, or do I have to submit a feature request? This way I could see 64, 129, 65, 130bmp tracks after each other - ordered by frac(log2(BPM)) - and by scrolling to a different tempo I still can pick tracks analysed to double/half BPM, without end to end juggling in the whole list.

Posté Thu 01 Mar 18 @ 11:58 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not sure if this is the best way but you could tag your files in the user 1 field and sort by that.
So 64 is 64, 128 is 64 etc

Posté Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 10:57 am
Indeed I can write some script to retag every track enforcing BPM between 60-120 - I have learned recently this feature was removed from VDJ8 - and also store User1 which is in shifted range so starting from 45 to 90 BPM. This way I can get the list ending tracks into the middle of order, but still need to rerun the script often, and switch between orders.. its not automatic. I just took a look at the C++ header files but haven't seen any promising entry to hook on and interact with the gridview.

Posté Sat 03 Mar 18 @ 1:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)