Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Video output on screens shrunk

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DjHANJAPRO InfinityMember since 2015
My video output decided to shrink itself mid gig. It shrunk to about a third of a full screen and was positioned in the middle of the screen. The video appeared normal and fullscreen within the software in the preview window but shrunk on the actual tv's and projector.I was eventually able to get my screens and TVs video back to full screen but only by increasing the display scale to 125% when right clicking on my desktop. This however isn't ideal long term as now all the icons on my PC and browsers are huge.

Does anyone have an idea why this happened and have ideas on how to fix it so I can keep my display scale at 100%? I am on the latest pre release version of 8.2 and run HDMI out into an HDMI to AV converter and into the venues AV system via rca. This has worked successfully for over 2 years until this issue suddenly popped up mid song, mid set.

Cheers for any help.

Posté Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 7:20 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Right-click on the video output preview and select your second output again.
Possibly the connection got temporarily lost and there was a problem while recovering causing the video window to stay windowed instead of full screen.

Posté Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 8:00 am
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Happen to me last saturday, the way that I fix it, I change the screen resolution and work.

Posté Wed 18 Jul 18 @ 1:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)