Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Pioneer DDJ T1
Hi guys could anyone let me know if VDJ will work with a Pioneer DDJ T1 controller - I am trying to sort out an issue for a friend whose currently using the controller with Traktor but he is losing the will to live trying to understand the software. I've told him VDJ is much easier to use and just as good for what he wants to do but he wants to know if I will work before buying the pro version.

Thanks for any advice

Paul

Posté Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 7:33 pm
It's not natively supported but there is a downloadable mapping available to Pro users.

Posté Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 8:28 pm
great thanks Groovin

Posté Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 8:40 pm
Where can I find this downloadable mapping? And how well does it work?

Posté Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 9:28 pm
The mapping for it is in the downloads section and it worked perfectly once I installed it onto his PC just make sure you choose the correct version for your operating system !

Posté Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 9:32 pm
oh sorry just noticed that your showing as a home user - not 100% sure if you can access the download area or not with that licence. Someone more knowledgeable me on that may pick up on this thread and advise you though.

Posté Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 9:34 pm
I don't mind paying for the pro version if it will work well with my controller.

Posté Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 12:48 am
I wonder why virtual DJ themselves have not made it compatible?

Posté Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 12:50 am
I can only assume it is because it's such an old controller circa 2011 I think

Posté Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 10:01 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think mapper def downloads are made available when FULL compatibility can't be met.

Posté Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 10:13 am
Hello good afternoon I have a problem I am paying the virtual dj license and I have a pioneer ddj-t1 controller but it does not recognize it the pioneer does not appear in the mappers and I do not know what to do

Posté Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 8:56 pm
Good evening everyone...
I have windows 10 pro, latest version of TRAKTOR that I use with my DDJ t1, everything works, except the pre-listening on the machine's headphones.
Could anyone give me some advice on CUE mapping please?

Posté Mon 18 Sep 23 @ 8:04 pm