Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Sandbox Restarting track issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Guys, I run vdj 8.2 with the very latest build of Windows 10 and a Pioneer ddj Sx2 controller. When i am using sandbox to listen to an ongoing track it seems to be randomly restarting the track that is playing through the master level. I updated windows around a couple of weeks ago and didn't notice anything with a mix i did last week but today it has happened 4 times now and around 40 mims in to a radio show i produce each time. The windows update was a massive update and just wondered if it had caused this? I haven't change any equipment or software and my control is mapped to the factory default ddj sx2 mapping. Never had a problem before. Controller has latest firmware too. Many thanks for any help.

Posté Tue 22 May 18 @ 9:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And this happens as soon as you enable Sandbox and before doing anything else ?

Posté Wed 23 May 18 @ 5:23 am
Hi DjDad, it has only happened whilst another track is playing and I'm checking the up and coming track. I tried it when playing a track on its own once and it was doing fine. The only other thing i have changed is is i switched the switch for deck 4 on the controller from thru to b as i sometimes use that channel as a third deck now. It is obviously an inconvenience as i often mix off the cuff with no playlist and use sandbox 3 or 4 times a mix.
Many thanks for any help.

Posté Wed 23 May 18 @ 5:50 am
It is definitely random though as i have used it with both tracks playing once and it didn't restart the track. Really weird. Never ever had problems like this in the 4 years i have used VDJ. I have another small problem that i have had since i got my Pioneer controller but I'll do a seperate thread for that.

Posté Wed 23 May 18 @ 5:56 am
FuxasyHome userMember since 2019
I have the same problem. I don't use any consolle, only a windows PC.

Posté Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 8:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)