Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet 16 pad layout bug?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've been experimenting with the new 16 button pad layout and shift+pad 1-8 works as it should, but shift+9-16 seems bugged. anyone else found this?

Posté Wed 23 May 18 @ 2:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Which Pad page ?
Can you further explain "bugged" ?

Posté Wed 23 May 18 @ 2:33 pm
Any of the pages I have created before or since the update don't register the input of shift + 9-16, and in some cases the script from shift + 1-8 executes when pressing shift + 9-16, as if the buttons shift + 1-8 are copied onto shift 9-16; even with different script on all 16 shift + buttons. Sometimes when I boot VDJ up and open the pad editor I see the old pad editor with the old 1-8 plus shift 1-8 layout. Here's a shot from just now.

Also scripted colors to the shift + 9-16 buttons don't display on midi buttons mapped to buttons 9-16 when shift is held, as it does on buttons 1-8.

Posté Wed 23 May 18 @ 10:41 pm
16 Pads are offered automatically when a controller with 16 Pads (per side) - or more - is connected, such as Pioneer DDJ-XP1, Hercules P32 DJ etc.
When one of these controllers is connected, the Pads page section on the default skins, offers a switch-button to toggle between Pads 1-8 and Pads 9-16 and the Pads Editor is automatically offering a different layout for the Pads to edit.

Which controller are you using ?

A few steps are required if you want to bypass the automation and use 16 Pads without connecting a 16pads-compatible controller. Are you interested in following ?

Posté Thu 24 May 18 @ 6:28 am
I'm using the Traktor Kontrol F1. Even when it does recognize it as a 16 button pad, the shift plus 9-16 still fails to work correctly. I use the device every time I perform, so if there is a way to "lock" VDJ into 16 pad mode I would be interested, as this may resolve my shift issue.

Posté Wed 30 May 18 @ 3:15 pm
OK, saw a fix from Devs, and will be offered in next Build.

Posté Wed 30 May 18 @ 9:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)