Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Minimalist UX 1

Posté Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:39 pm
Is there a way to remove the title and just have the grid lines show on the screen when using the Minimalist UX 1:Horisontal Titler Black [light overlay]?

Posté Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 1:02 pm

Sure, quite easy to do that. Click "edit skin" when this skin is selected in settings, and just comment out the area you dont want.. .
The xml is small, and pretty self-explanatory, and easier than it might sound like ;-)

Posté Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 1:06 pm
Has anyone else noticed that the circular layout doesn't always have an active waveform around the edge?

All the horizontal ones are fine, but the circular one is very hit and miss. Sometimes it displays the waveform and sometimes not.

Posté Sat 31 Jul 21 @ 12:14 pm
I guess it works for everyone else then...

Posté Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 9:22 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
?? my post disappeared ^^ or network error...

No it works most of the time but .... sometimes with unrelated deck
looks like deck for title and equalizer is not always the one showing as video

(i.e.: leftvideo deck 1 showing in video but deck 4 being used as eq)

maybe showing main output with infos and eq from "active deck"

Posté Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 10:48 pm
Equalizer up top and song title at the bottom... simple.

<skin name="Titler EQ White simple [transparent]" version="8" width="1920" height="1080" breakline="1" breaklineV="1" comment="Minimalistic overlay suited for radio style broadcasts" author="DjInNorway" image="transparent.png" preview="preview-white.png">
<copyright>(c)2018 - Atomix Productions</copyright>
<font name="Helvetica" />
<video source="master">
<pos x="0" y="0"/>
<size width="1920" height="1080"/>
</video>
<visual>
<pos x="0" y="0"/>
<size width="1920" height="1080"/>
<off x="0" y="0"/>
</visual>

<deck deck="master">

<equalizer type="bar" nb="48" color="#ffffff" deck="master" width="0.8" slow="true" bass="outside" mirror="true" >
<pos x="200" y="0"/>
<size width="1920-400" height="200" />
</equalizer>
<group name="text" x="200" y="465+200">
<textzone group="horizontal" align="center" deck="master" scroll="no">
<pos x="+0" y="+260+6+20"/>
<size width="1920-400" height="70"/>
<text size="70" color="#ffffff" weight="bold" action="get_title_before_remix 'clean'"/>
<!--<text size="70" color="#ffffff" weight="bold" action="get_remix_after_title"/>-->
</textzone>
<textzone group="horizontal" align="center" deck="master" scroll="no">
<pos x="+0" y="+260+6+20+70"/>
<size width="1920-400" height="50"/>
<text size="50" color="#ffffff" weight="" action="get_artist_before_feat"/>
<text size="50" color="#ffffff" weight="" action="get_featuring_after_artist"/>
</textzone>
</group>

</deck>
</skin>

Posté Wed 09 Feb 22 @ 8:07 pm
rpm1580PRO InfinityMember since 2017
How do I edit the plugin so it magnifies the tag displays? I played around a bit with the html, but it looks like my editing skills are insufficient. e.g., Character width of text that now covers 1/3 to 1/2 of the display horizontally, would then cover 2/3 or 3/4 of the display horizontally, with proportional spacing vertically.

That would probably mean at least doubling the text display size for of the tags. to make them more visible to the audience, still leaving appropriate blank space in the left and right margins. Could you also point out how to change the justification from left to center and bottom to middle, vertically.

thank you,
Richard

Posté Mon 30 May 22 @ 3:25 am