Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet djformat is back

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hi guys I am back miss you guys lots over the years. But to be fair I never left I was just very quiet in the background due to the company I was working for . I am away from that company now so the politics is not an issue . Need to get my head round the new skin engine any help from you guys would be grateful start making some graphics again. Waiting for my new Pioneer controller to arrive until then stuck with this rubbish from the company are used to work for lol .

Posté Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 2:30 pm
Good to see you Matt.

Although things have changed a lot your vmix skin is till one of the best.

Posté Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 2:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Nice to have you back Matt. Feel free to ask me anything about the new ver8 Skin features.

Posté Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 2:43 pm
Thank you guys The first skin I will work on this V Mix and give it a major facelift and a revamp on the graphics and coding. djdad haven’t touched a skin for over 10 years i’m sure a lot has changed with the skin engine so any help or advice or guidance would be great

Posté Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 2:57 pm
Welcome back!

There's lots of lovely new skin goodies to get your teeth into, most of which is documented in the wiki.

One area that nobody has really explored to its full potential yet is coding a custom browser with multiple nested horizontal and vertical splits.

Posté Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 5:04 pm
Welcome back again ;o)

Posté Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 6:30 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Welcome back master(-o-)/

Posté Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 1:16 am
Hi guys

GroovinDJ When you edit my skin in 2014 Did you change Anything in the Graphics or just the XML file

Posté Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 9:05 pm
There may have been a few small graphics changes, but mostly XML to bring it up to date.

Posté Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 10:41 pm
Hey guys,

Was wondering if any of you talented skin wizards could help me out!!! I've just upgraded to VDJ2018 Pro Infinity and my favourite skin to use isn't compatible with the new software....The "VMIX5.4"skin worked fine with VDJ7 but not the new version!!! Can anyone update to skin to work with VDJ 2018????
Can anyone help???????

Posté Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 1:21 am
Hi buddy I don’t think that skin has been updated for the new version of Virtual DJ . It was a skin I worked on over 10 years ago . Unfortunately it’s not something that’s going to happen overnight it was quite a big job to update skins for the new version .

Posté Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 2:52 pm
Dj Mia1999 wrote :
Hey guys,

Was wondering if any of you talented skin wizards could help me out!!! I've just upgraded to VDJ2018 Pro Infinity and my favourite skin to use isn't compatible with the new software....The "VMIX5.4"skin worked fine with VDJ7 but not the new version!!! Can anyone update to skin to work with VDJ 2018????
Can anyone help???????
I will look and see if I still have the source graphic files for this skin i’m looking into it . But I have only just come back after 10 years so my first skin to be updated will be mixed lap . It covers video so maybe have a look at that one or some of the others . You can now access skins directly from the software

Posté Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 2:58 pm
Hey Formatt, thanks for getting back to me. I still have the skin for VMIX - if you need me to send it over pal. It was my go to skin to use. Just PM me on my account for details. If it get's updated that'll be fantastic!!!

Posté Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 12:05 am
Hey Format, sorry to jump on here again....Was curious if you ever got round to the "VMIX5.4" skin update.....???? Waiting in anticipation!!! It is a great skin!!!

Posté Sun 18 Nov 18 @ 3:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)