Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Sample stuck in Sidelist
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I had a sample added to my sidelist (a .vdjsample file) and when I right-click it the only options are "sample editor" or "file operations", there is no "remove" option to clear it from the sidelist.
Is this a bug or are there other ways of taking a file off the sidelist?

Posté Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 12:21 am
grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Select the sample in the sidelist using your mouse and hit the del key on your keyboard.

Posté Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 1:23 am
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks

Posté Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 4:20 pm
I love drag and drop in VDJ7. Hope bone day they add to 8

Posté Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 8:45 am
I can drag and drop, what exactly are you trying to do.

Posté Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 11:06 pm
Probably either dragging a song off a deck to remove it or drag to move between playlist and sidelist. Neither has been implemented in v8

Posté Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 11:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
kradcliffe wrote :
...or drag to move between playlist and sidelist. Neither has been implemented in v8

Off topic, but useful to know...
Drag a song from Automix and move it over the Sidelist button (at the bottom of the Sideview). Wait for 2-3 seconds (with mouse-click still down), Sidelist opens up, then u drop song to Sidelist ;) Works the other way too.
However, it actually "copies" the track, not removing from the previous list.

Posté Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 7:02 am
Correct, but there should be an option as to whether dragging a track between lists either moves them or copies them.

Really can't be that difficult to implement.

Posté Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 12:26 pm