Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Title

Posté Tue 13 Nov 18 @ 5:32 pm
Hi again, is there a way to have the title slide up or appear from the bottom of the screen and be bottom middle (black arrow in pic) rather than slide in from the right and stay left (red arrow in pic), and have it the same height but the text of the song to be justified as well?, can it be done?, if so where do I look to make it so. Thank you

Posté Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 7:22 pm

Posté Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 7:39 pm
Thank you, I'll give it a go

Posté Tue 12 Jan 21 @ 7:40 pm
I've managed to get the position how I like it , Just one more thing now, is possible to have a multicoloured equaliser in the Minimalist UX 3?....as in each bar of the equaliser be a different colour (check arrows in pic) >

Posté Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 11:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
possible yes, but it would be super difficult. I mean like a talented skinner showing off with something way beyond sensible type of effort, well it would be with my first guess with get_spectrum_band. [it would be 128 bar elements, so pretty horrible to create]

Posté Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 1:31 am
locodog wrote :
possible yes, but it would be super difficult. I mean like a talented skinner showing off with something way beyond sensible type of effort, well it would be with my first guess with get_spectrum_band. [it would be 128 bar elements, so pretty horrible to create]

I can see now it would be quite a task, thank you anyway locodog

Posté Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 10:23 am
How about if it were just a kind of sound-to-light effect, changing the colour of the wave with the bass?

So the main colour is A, but the bass makes it change to B.

Could also be done with size perhaps. Bass makes it grow.

Posté Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 11:50 am