Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Need Offline Use of Pro License

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Every time I close out the software and open it up the next time I need to, the license I purchased is not there under settings/licenses. Log in within the internet and it reappears. But what do I need internet to use this software when I purchased a license 4 days ago? Help This is happening over and over, I will uninstall the software and go with Serato if I cannot use Virtual DJ offline.

Posté Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 10:35 am
Firstly you didn't purchase a license. You purchased a monthly subscription.

Are you logging out when you "close out" VDJ? Once you've logged in, you should not log out.

Logging in should generate a license.dat file that stays on your computer. Once the file exists, you no longer need an internet connection as VDJ will use the details in the file. Logging off/out will delete that file, so stay logged in!

Obviously you need to stay subscribed, and log in within the space of a month in order for VDJ to confirm you're still paying.

Posté Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 10:44 am
Thank you for trying to help.
I am not logging out. In order to turn off the computer I need to close the program in the little X button in the top right of the screen. There is no logging out

Posté Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 9:11 pm
Go to settings and check that dontLogin is set to no. If it's yes, change it, close VDJ and restart it. It should then ask you to log in again. Also check setting stayLoggedIn is set to yes.

Posté Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 10:52 pm
Thank You Kradcliffe. I’ll do just that. Contacting VDJ and receiving ticket numbers, only to get no response. Thank god for people in this forum for helping out.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 1:05 am
To Kradcliffe. You gave me two things to look at, the First was okay, the sedond needed to be changed
Stayloggin- Yes

Thank you, I bet this gets me in to stay

Posté Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 1:19 am
Yes, that should fix the issue. Please let me know if its sorted.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 9:28 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
This option can also be found here:

Posté Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 10:54 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, that should fix the issue. Please let me know if its sorted.

It worked out perfect, ran it, closed out the software and turned the computer off, then on again. No prompts to login, and the license shows. Thank you so much. Virtual DJ got back to me a few hours ago, and really did not read my problem, and just said log in every 30 days and I should be fine, no details like you gave me.
I'll be sure to check the forums to see how I can help other people down the road.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 9:04 pm
Glad you're sorted.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 9:10 pm
I want to get a plus license however do I need internet to sign in every time to use my controller? I had the subscription before and was having the same problem as this person. I really need my controller to work offline and want to be sure before I purchase the license. Thank you.

Posté Thu 05 Mar 20 @ 7:26 pm
Once you log in it does not disconnect unless you do it manually or log in a third machine.

Posté Thu 05 Mar 20 @ 7:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)