Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Few ideas

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

To be able to assign to custom buttons the Automix Types (Smart,fade (remove silence ) etc). Now to change Type, i have to go to Automix Options , then Automix Type and then to choose .
To be able to assign to custom buttons a variety of fade Length durations for 'fade' Automix . To change a duration now i have to go to Main Options - Automix - fade Length (only one duration).
To be able to use Automix Types (Smart,fade etc) with the Automix OFF ,when i work with the main playlist and be able to assign them to custom buttons.
To be able to use mix_now xxxms (when the Automix is off ) but the pitch to RESET in a SAME way ( beatmatching and resetting the pitches simultanuesly in the two decks when bpm is close) it does when the Automix is on. With the assistance of DJ RUNE i program it to reset the pitch at the END of the mixing but this is not practical when there are large pitch differences.
To be able to fade_start without sync. It always syncs.
Thanks.

Posté Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 7:31 pm
hi,

find the plug in in PADS,

GK

Posté Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 7:37 pm
thanks!

Posté Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 9:49 pm
with the assistance of Dj Phantom and Dj RUNE most of the issues are solved. Thanks a lot

Posté Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 10:31 pm
with the assistance of Dj Phantom ,GKAudiO DJ and Dj RUNE most of the issues are solved. Thanks a lot.

Posté Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 10:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)