Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet User Track Selection

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

arvj-brPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I would like to see in Virtual DJ a page in the sideview layout where you could put songs that you think work with the one you selected in the browser. So whenever you would playing this song, this page would showed you only those selected songs previously.

Posté Thu 18 Apr 19 @ 3:04 pm
You can workaround and put the Artist and Title in the comment from the other song (and the other way too).
VDJ search works with comment; so if you search the first song the other comes up in the browser.
I use this as a mind keeper if 2 songs work together very well.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 4:44 pm
Yes, I do the same thing - put info in the comments that links tracks together, so a search will find both.

In my case, not because they work (mix) together, but because something connects them.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 5:12 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've given this a bit of thought, not worked it out fully, rough idea is MyLibrary addon makes a virtual folder for every track in your database, hidden away in a vfolder called matches. (I could do this!) then side view would need a dynamic shortcut that links to the vfolder of the track on the master deck.
I think that'd work for getting tracks to play next, Just a bit awkward to add tracks if after a mix you think that worked, but by then the dynamic folder will have moved on.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 5:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)