Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Anyone still using Denon MC6000

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Anyone still using MC6000? My mapping is not working anymore. Help. I have 3 - denon mc6000 and all of them channels 1 & 4 work 2-3 don't. All the other pots etc work. There is a bleed on the crossfader.

Posté Thu 02 May 19 @ 1:10 am
Wow, talked to some more of my friends and a dozen people have tossed out their denon mc6000. Argh. So what is your favorite mixer with vdj

Posté Thu 02 May 19 @ 8:08 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I still have mine. Works well. I just need to clean the switches from time to time as they stop being reliable.

Pots and faders not a problem for me and works fine with VDJ although I haven’t used it in a little while.

Posté Fri 03 May 19 @ 2:01 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I bought one from Gumtree and it is in excellent condition. I've only used it at home so far and had no problems. It is only for little jobs when I need mobility.

Posté Fri 03 May 19 @ 6:38 pm
JD I've noticed a similar recent issue. Upon start up "cue" on line 1 is always on. Line 2 always has both decks volume, line 3 and 4 useless. When 2nd (line3) deck is cued main volume drops. Cross fader bleeds through then gets real loud in middle. I'm stumped. Settings are external-mixer denon6000-wasabi 1-2, 3-4, 5-6

Posté Wed 15 May 19 @ 2:10 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Mines been out to do small jobs and is as perfect as it ever was..a superb controller.

Posté Wed 15 May 19 @ 7:47 am
I use mine as backup or ceremony mixer and it works perfect. I use the mc7000 as my mane gig controller and i will be getting the prime 4 when it is released. Keep em dancing

Posté Thu 16 May 19 @ 7:32 pm
djernie2 wrote :
i will be getting the prime 4 when it is released

It is released! Denon have stated that units are now shipping from their US warehouse.

Posté Thu 16 May 19 @ 7:53 pm
RIP Denon MC6000Mk2 What a bag of shit this controller has turned out to be,Two have passed my way and all have failed.Channels 1&2 went down on one.Then the next Works fine most of the time until your half way through a gig and it all goes quiet,Then Buzzz The loudest electrical buzz youved heard in your life,Opend this can of worms up To investigate,And it looks like a kid kid in China on 3 cents an hour has done the soldering.Total lack of quality control on behalf of Denon,Who thought they'd cut corners to save a buck or two,Instead of upping the qualityThey decided to stop making them and to top it off,Stop all support for them.WON'T be buying Denon no more.Back to the DN-hc4500 and the 900 mixer for me.Old school but was built to last.

Posté Thu 04 Jul 19 @ 5:53 am
I used the Mk 1 for several years until the play buttons and faders became unreliable (common fault on the MK 1). It's now retired and sitting in its box in a cupboard.

I then bought the MK2 and have done over 100 gigs per year for the last 4 years. Never had a problem with the MK2.

user17628880 wrote :
RIP Denon MC6000Mk2 ............ your half way through a gig and ........

You need a license to use a controller and also for gigging. You are listed as a Home user.

Posté Thu 04 Jul 19 @ 9:39 am
djernie2 wrote :
I use mine as backup or ceremony mixer and it works perfect. I use the mc7000 as my main gig controller and i will be getting the prime 4 when it is released. Keep em dancing

Posté Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 8:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)