Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet VDJ 801

Posté Mon 06 May 19 @ 9:33 pm
I'd rather have this one...

Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 4:54 pm
Its pretty much the same one .. (very minor differences)
Was used pre-release (beta) of Version 8, can try find it, but the update to the one you posted, is the 8.01 in the link above (small cosmetic changes)

And wouldnt use neither of them.. they are outdated :)
Only reason I posted it up, was some guy asking to have it, since he doesnt have pads, nor want to use pads .. :)

Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 5:00 pm
I really like the design of the beta skin. The jog wheel centres, the jog song progess circles, the lighter borders around the knobs - and the browser with all the buttons along the top. Small changes maybe, but they do add something to the complete look of the skin.

When I first saw that picture (DJWORX probably) I was looking forward to getting that skin with VDJ 8, but it was changed!

Pad pages can always be added. :-)

Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 5:10 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Its pretty much the same one .. (very minor differences)
Was used pre-release (beta) of Version 8, can try find it, but the update to the one you posted, is the 8.01 in the link above (small cosmetic changes)

And wouldnt use neither of them.. they are outdated :)
Only reason I posted it up, was some guy asking to have it, since he doesnt have pads, nor want to use pads .. :)

I agree with groovindj. Could you possibly post this skin so we can download it? Since we like it instead of the default skin. I know it was modified and it was a BETA. So I would love to have it to add it to my collection thanks greatly appreciated.

Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 5:38 pm
77neo77Home userMember since 2013
can i add this add on to vdj7 because for some reason its telling me to get it within vdj but its not letting me. can anyone tell me why not?

Posté Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 10:46 pm
You need to upgrade your software, not the skin. Just download and install VDJ 8 (you can run it alongside VDJ 7).

Posté Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 7:56 am
I like this skin, thank you.

Is there a way to have the HORIZONTAL scratch waveform display please?

Many thanks

Posté Sun 27 Jun 21 @ 3:13 pm
edpepsiPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
Discussion about VDJ 801

is there any reason everytime I close VDJ I have to reset back to the skin I was on? I love then original 2 deck version but why doesnt it stay where I left it?

Thank you

Ed

Posté Sat 09 Mar 24 @ 11:56 pm