Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Unable to broadca...
Sujet Unable to broadcast to FB
- deleted my anti-virus software
- turned off Windows defender while troubleshooting this
- reboots of controller and computer
- looked at the host file but did not see any line referencing Virtual DJ
- reduced Quality to low in Broadcast tab
- one error message in the broadcast tab in VirtualDJ 8 says: Video Broadcast started. BUT in FB I get an error message:
Facebook has not received a video signal from the video source for some time. Check that the connectivity between the video source and Facebook is sufficient for the source resolution and bitrate. Check your video encoder logs for details. If problems persist, consider improving connection quality or reducing the bitrate of your video source.
p.s. i also re-installed virtualdj but the issue is still there.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 3:23 am
Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 11:10 am
Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 11:49 am
Posté Tue 07 May 19 @ 5:05 pm
Posté Thu 09 May 19 @ 8:57 pm
Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 6:00 pm
Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 7:09 pm
Posté Mon 03 Jun 19 @ 12:20 am
* to get this, enable the EarlyAccessUpdates setting from VirtualDJ Settings and restart VirtualDJ
Posté Mon 03 Jun 19 @ 2:59 pm
Posté 5 days ago @ 12:59 am
Posté 4 days ago @ 1:18 am
Posté 4 days ago @ 3:06 am