Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Wishes for new features

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My first wish is that I would like DRM protected tracks to be recorded on an MP3 file because it isnt fair that we cant record with DRM protected tracks

My second wish is that you would make this software compatible with i Tunes (Just like sound cloud)

My third wish is that we should be able to record tracks form soundcloud without a soundcloud pro or premium account because i have sound cloud but I don't have a pro membership for it and i'm already spending a lot of money on other memberships.

My fourth wish is that I would like it if we could create our own extentions for the software and not just creating skins.

My fifth wish is that if you made youtube compatible with this because there is a lot more music on you tube than Soundcloud and i Tunes.

My sixth wish is that you make the i dj pool music library way bigger. you need to add all songs from i tunes into there. There is not a lot of music in that extra membership right now.

I really would like it if you made these wishes come true because it's not fair that we have to get a pro account for soundcloud and that we can't use i tunes and youtube for music for this. I really hope these are new updates. Thanks.

Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 2:40 pm
here's the SDK link make all the addons you want https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Developers.html

the DRM requests will never happen due to licensing issues (referring to Youtube, iTunes, soundcloud, etc).

FYI what is fair to you doesn't follow current copyright laws :-)

Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 3:38 pm
What's not fair is that in the past 35 years of being a DJ and paying thousands and thousands of pounds on music is that people come along expecting to get it for free or a tenner a month.

Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 4:06 pm
Djfrogfader wrote :
I would like DRM protected tracks to be recorded on an MP3 file because it isnt fair that we cant record with DRM protected tracks

Actually yes, it is COMPLETELY fair that you can't record them - because they don't belong to you. They're protected for a reason. To stop copying - because they're not your tracks.

VDJ is already compatible with iTunes. Please read the manual. VDJ won't however play Apple Music tracks because they're rented (see above).

Recording from services such as YouTube is also illegal, because that material does not belong to you.

Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 4:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)