Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Headphones quiet when using Mixtrack Pro 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi there, I recently purchased Virtual DJ 2018 to use with my Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Controller.

When using it, the song in my headphone "cue" is very quite, you can hear it but if you have your speakers volume up, you truggle to hear yourself mixing.

I have the settings :
Output = Speaker + Headphone

Card = Two soundcards / numark mixtrack pro 3
- Outputs :
Master = Mixtrack Pro 3 (because my controller is going to my speakrs via RCA > XLR cable)
Headphones = Realtek(R) audio (because I am having to plug my headphones directly into the laptop, when plugging them into the controller, I can't get any setup to work correctly, for example when I use the Mixtrack as the headphones output you can hear the track thats fader is down, out loud..)

Is the any resolution, if not how do I sort out a refund? I was using Serato on Mac, but as I have changed to windows I tried giving Virtual DJ a try as I have heard good things, but wish I stayed with Serato because the set up worked fine on there.

Any help appreciated.

It is not my laptop, have a brand new MSI GF63

Posté Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 2:31 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
If you bought VDJ then you should be logging in on the forums with the same username as in the software. You show up here as a home user which means no controllers...

In any case did you follow the hardware setup guide?

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixtrackpro3/installation.html
It’s generally a bad idea to use separate soundcards for output and headphones due to differences in latency between them.

Posté Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 4:01 pm
Hi, I just used "log in with facebook" and used a seperate email for my fb to what I purcashed VDJ with.

I shall check again if I set up correctly, and get back to you.

Pretty sure I did though.

Posté Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 4:12 pm
user20001002 wrote :
used a separate email for my FB to what I purchased VDJ with

Your VDJ account needs to identify you in order to apply the correct license when you run VDJ, so you need to add your FB email to your VDJ account.

As stated, you should be using the native VDJ config for the Mixtrack Pro 3. Make sure that the Mixtrack is NOT set as default Windows audio. Also you probably need to set it to quadrophonic (four channel) mode, so VDJ can find both the master and headphone audio channels.

I fixed the spelling for you.

Posté Tue 18 Jun 19 @ 4:25 pm
Hey, so I tried your guys suggestions, still not working unless i'm being stupid. These are my settings:
OUTPUT = SPEAKER + HEADPHONE
CARD = NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO 3

OUTPUTS :
Master : 2 - MixtrackPro 3 (WASAPI) chan 1 & 2
Headphones : 2 - MixtrackPro 3 (WASAPI) chan 3 & 4

My headphones aren't picking up any signal when plugged into the mixtrack. Also the master gain isn't working (no it is not the controller broken as have had it working on Serato in the past). It also does this weird thing, when I press the cue button for one of the channels it makes the track being played out loud go even louder? But no sound through headphones?

I couldn't find how to set it up "quadrophonic"?

I really hope to get it working, if not is there some form of refund? As moved from Serato as heard good things about VDJ.

Kind regards

Posté Sun 14 Jul 19 @ 12:17 pm
user20001002 wrote :

I couldn't find how to set it up "quadrophonic"?

Click here.

Posté Sun 14 Jul 19 @ 12:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)